Bills should move CHRIS BROWN to Scouting Department

kirkwoodus13

2 hours ago, Gordio said:

Not for his career he is not.  

his career is 21 games so far. you are correct, 56.1 % at this point. hell, it may go down to 50% by seasons end, then again it could go up?

irregardless, he stands at 59.9 so far this season. this is getting tiresome, I'm done with the stats game.

he either pans out or he doesn't, at this point, I really don't care. I'm a tired old bills fan that is really ready to just cash in my fan ticket at this point.

I really don't care anymore.

sayonara

17 hours ago, DaBillsFanSince1973 said:

the rober character above you there has been a full force basher here the last couple days and is beyond annoying with her little crusade.

Jrober is a “She”?!?!?

....learn something new everyday ?

Edited by JaCrispy
  • Haha (+1) 2

7 hours ago, kirkwoodus13 said:

I have really enjoyed his analysis after games and during practices. He always seem to ask sensible questions pertaining to the team, match up for the week and when evaluating individual players. That is why I can never forget his reaction when it was suggested that the Bills take QB Josh Allen in the draft. On the show with John Murphy, Brown who went to Allen's pro-day stated "the guy can throw the ball far to no- one. He is not accurate and the bills would be making a mistake to choose him just because he has a big arm". The fact that he is still employed by the Bills after the ALLEN selection implies that is work or his opinions are respected. In-fact to this point he has been proven correct. There is no magic fix to touch and accuracy . Especially on the deep ball. Tyrod had a beautiful deep ball. Kudos to  Chris Brown hopefully his talent is better utilized  in the organization.

It’s surprising because Chris Brown’s takes are usually so vanilla and boring that no one cares.  

Im not as big of a fan as you are - I don’t take the time to listen to him.

Also he blocks people on Twitter in the same manner as Cian Fahey.  If you disagree with him, he’ll block you.  It happened to me back in 2013 when He said he thought Chan Gailey was safe as HC.  I challenged he and he blocked me.  Much like Cian 

8 hours ago, DaBillsFanSince1973 said:

so the crusade is justifiable because he was right about ej and taylor?

even I knew ej and taylor were flops. I can't say the same about JA because in his short tenure he has shown more reason to believe he may not be the same flop.

but I guess as a crusader you just throw ***** around and hope it sticks?

If Allen plays well, the crusade will end. 

9 hours ago, Kirby Jackson said:

This may be the thread that makes me quit TBD...

Its really awful.

We have a work in progress developing QB who is clearly (even with his flaws) already much better and in a different league ability-wise than all the guys we've had in here in 15 years. Yes, all of them. People are "done" with him, LMAO. Its sad. How many of those past QB's could engineer 7-10 play drives on a fairly consistent basis or practically ever produce a game tying or winning drive? None. Not any of them. We also have a significant dose of battered, plain angry, and ignorant fans, likely born of the long playoff drought. Annnnd there's the internet factor.

20 hours ago, kirkwoodus13 said:

Steptide.... have you seen Levi Wallace cover skills. I can assure you the wide receivers looked great. Chris was telling us to be worried because our DB's were not good.

We have had one of the top passing defenses the last couple years. Your takes get worse and worse with each post 

and to your op, Tuhrod did not have a good deep ball, after his first year here he couldn’t connect on any of them 

Edited by Pbomb

I have always been a fan of Browns his insight & knowledge of the game is far superior to that of either Murph's or Tasker's & he proves it every time he's on the show !

I think CB has a vast experience when it comes to the NFL & it would hurt me to see McD or Beane utilize him to help them in some way better the team & through their personal conversation's while at work & Brown's question's i think they know him to be more than just a novice at his craft !

But with what has been said Brown wanted Josh Rosen which i did too & to this point i think he has been given a raw deal & i think in the offense that Dabol has put on the field his skill set might better fit this offense because he was much more accurate than Allen ! 

Who knows seeing the way the Fins season is working out it looks as though they will have a high draft pick this year & go for the next big QB coming out of college so there is a small chance i guess of the Bills maybe taking a chance on picking up Rosen being a former 1st round draft pick which wouldn't that cause a bunch of crap !

But i think Brown is a jewel in the Bills work place no matter how they use him he is a asset to the team !!