Bills should move CHRIS BROWN to Scouting Department

kirkwoodus13

I have really enjoyed his analysis after games and during practices. He always seem to ask sensible questions pertaining to the team, match up for the week and when evaluating individual players. That is why I can never forget his reaction when it was suggested that the Bills take QB Josh Allen in the draft. On the show with John Murphy, Brown who went to Allen's pro-day stated "the guy can throw the ball far to no- one. He is not accurate and the bills would be making a mistake to choose him just because he has a big arm". The fact that he is still employed by the Bills after the ALLEN selection implies that is work or his opinions are respected. In-fact to this point he has been proven correct. There is no magic fix to touch and accuracy . Especially on the deep ball. Tyrod had a beautiful deep ball. Kudos to  Chris Brown hopefully his talent is better utilized  in the organization.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Sad 1
  • Haha (+1) 7
  • Awesome! (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 3

I remember Brown being super skeptical of Allen during the draft process, and he took McDermott at face value when he said they're looking for a QB with accuracy and eliminated his belief that we'd actually pick Allen.

And then we did...

Accuracy can be refined, but it can't be taught. Generally speaking inaccurate college passers don't become accurate passers once they get to the NFL and the throwing windows become smaller because defenders are so much better. 

• Like (+1) 4
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

21 minutes ago, kirkwoodus13 said:

I have really enjoyed his analysis after games and during practices. He always seem to ask sensible questions pertaining to the team, match up for the week and when evaluating individual players. That is why I can never forget his reaction when it was suggested that the Bills take QB Josh Allen in the draft. On the show with John Murphy, Brown who went to Allen's pro-day stated "the guy can throw the ball far to no- one. He is not accurate and the bills would be making a mistake to choose him just because he has a big arm". The fact that he is still employed by the Bills after the ALLEN selection implies that is work or his opinions are respected. In-fact to this point he has been proven correct. There is no magic fix to touch and accuracy . Especially on the deep ball. Tyrod had a beautiful deep ball. Kudos to  Chris Brown hopefully his talent is better utilized  in the organization.

This really isn't a skill.  It is simply opening up your eyes.  Everyone knows he is extremely inaccurate.  It's basically common sense

5 minutes ago, DaBillsFanSince1973 said:

the rober character above you there has been a full force basher here the last couple days and is beyond annoying with her little crusade.

In his defense, he was just as critical against EJ and Tyrod. People argued relentlessly that he was just a hater and would be proven wrong.

• Like (+1) 1

22 minutes ago, kirkwoodus13 said:

Chris Brown Publishes what the Bills OK

I hated Josh Allen coming out, hated most of the QBs except Mayfield and Lamar, but Chris Brown loved him some Josh Rosen, so he was right on one Josh, wrong on the other.  Still remember Chris' rant, thought he was bang on.

9 minutes ago, Bangarang said:

In his defense, he was just as critical against EJ and Tyrod. People argued relentlessly that he was just a hater and would be proven wrong.

so the crusade is justifiable because he was right about ej and taylor?

even I knew ej and taylor were flops. I can't say the same about JA because in his short tenure he has shown more reason to believe he may not be the same flop.

but I guess as a crusader you just throw ***** around and hope it sticks?

36 minutes ago, kirkwoodus13 said:

This is horrible trolling.  1/10.  Shame on you.

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, DaBillsFanSince1973 said:

so the crusade is justifiable because he was right about ej and taylor?

even I knew ej and taylor were flops. I can't say the same about JA because in his short tenure he has shown more reason to believe he may not be the same flop.

but I guess as a crusader you just throw ***** around and hope it sticks?

Was EJ a flop or was he ruined by Marrone as a number of folks still like to say ?   

EJ was ruin just like they are ruining ROSEN  right now. Bad dysfunctional franchises would do that too young players especially QB'S. There is no way Rosen has four - ten seconds in the pocket and miss wide open receivers like Allen does. He was more accurate in college than Josh and I would bet all things being equal, he is now.

I do like brown alot, and wish he would take over for Tasker on obl. However he can be a super homer at times. Over the summer he was talking up our wide recievers like they were the best in the league. Saying things like they were nearly uncoverable by opposing defenses. To his credit though, he occasionally goes on rants about things that us fans also find frustrating 

• Like (+1) 1

19 minutes ago, Bangarang said:

I would say that ANYONE questioning the QB skills of ANY Bills QB this millennium is not even being sharp.They just have their eyes open and have been proven correct- EVERY time!

The meter is running down on Allen. He has the rest of this Season and perhaps half of the next, to improve his Passing accuracy & vision of the field.