Anyone else think Bills will dominate on Sunday?

ShakAttack

15 hours ago, BuffaloBillsGospel said:

I know you disagree but I think it's a smart way to bring up Allen imo. You have to remember though the HC isn't in charge of the offense, that's the OC, so wouldn't it be OC Brian Daboll who is too conservative or did you mean in general with his on the field game management?

I'm not seeing this approach from other teams that have successfully developed a QB.

With the exception of the Eagles game, every Bills game has been tight going into the 4th quarter so, no.....I don’t expect the Bills to dominate. They have given us no reason through 9 games to believe that they can dominate a game.

Edited by Binghamton Beast

I just hope McD’s “play with no fear” comments resonate with 5he players and the coaches. 

Play, coach, and game plan “with no fear”.   

Give the dam ball to Singletary, block and run hard, pass downfield without fear, play run defense, kill their QB, take the ball away from them, oh and do something good on special team too.  

17 minutes ago, Bob in STL said:

I just hope McD’s “play with no fear” comments resonate with 5he players and the coaches. 

Play, coach, and game plan “with no fear”.   

Give the dam ball to Singletary, block and run hard, pass downfield without fear, play run defense, kill their QB, take the ball away from them, oh and do something good on special team too.  

Don't forget to wisely conserve clock while being aggressive on offense at the end of the halves too.

No more kneeling and running for the locker room when we could have tried to add 3 or 7.

And go for it more on 4th down.

And know you are going to play that way on 1st down.

• Like (+1) 1

I think a one sided victory is possible.  There are multiple factors in Buffalo's favor.  The wild card is Ryan Fitzpatrick.  He can be awful, or he can be really good.  If he's really good, the game will be close.

Here’s my reasoning. Josh Allen and the offense has been productive against weaker defenses, especially defenses deficient of talent.  Dolphins twice last year, Giants this year and heck even moved the ball well against Dolphins this year but started off with 3 field goals not finishing drives. You combine that with a huge sense of urgency and a team that seems to respond well to these situations, and that’s why I believe our offense will be putting up A lot more points than the usual 18 ppg tomorrow.  As I said in the OP, if anything , our defense is the concern in this game especially given how well Fitz was able to move the offense along in the first meeting. I also think them not having Xavien Howard and Mark Walton will be a noticeable loss for them. Walton is not a top tier RB but he sure looked like one against us while Ballage is kind of a one dimensional North-South RB and he’s all they got now. If we STILL can’t stop the run game with just ballage, then yeah, maybe we are going to have a problem, but it’s not going to be a problem with us scoring points. Not this week anyway 

Edited by BobBelcher

6 hours ago, TigerJ said:

I think a one sided victory is possible.  There are multiple factors in Buffalo's favor.  The wild card is Ryan Fitzpatrick.  He can be awful, or he can be really good.  If he's really good, the game will be close.

Will he be Fitz magic?  Or Fitz tragic?

He played well the first game and I think he'll do it again.

The fact that he has fond memories of his Bills days and feels closer to us than any of his other teams plays a role in it.

I think he sucks it up and puts out his best games against us!

3 hours ago, John in Jax said:

To the OP: If they don't, the season is over, for all intents and purposes.

And you know, it may sound ridiculous to some, but that is one of the things that factored into my reasoning.  It’s kind of like how Philly played us a few weeks ago when they knew it was a must win game for them. At 6-3 and almost everyone else with a decent record in the AFC losing this past week as well, it may not look like do or die on paper, but we’ve seen the schedule, and it’s always been known that we have to take care of every winnable game to make it this season, and that applies more than ever now. The team is well aware of it; the sense of urgency in the pressers was quite obvious this week, and where we used to hear about looking at film and correcting errors in the past, now we have hints of an entirely new offensive approach. Sure, there is a chance that could end up disastrous at some point, but not this week, not against a defense where you hear about analysts and commentators that follow college ball having to Google names of the starters because they’ve never heard about them before.  There’s plenty of reason to see this as the breakout week on offense. I’ve never thought of any other week as “the week” our offense breaks out until this one, but again, what happens on the other side of the ball with Fitz vs our defense and ANY rb vs our run defense is unpredictable. Fitz is not easy to confuse. We have to hope the defense can force him into throws That he just doesn’t have the arm to make and then the picks start coming. I love the guy, but when he’s on His game against the bills, he’s one of the toughest QBs for me to watch lol.  Still, I stand by my prediction; we win by at least 10, but this time, the 4th quarter is where the game gets completely out of hand for Miami, as opposed to needing a come from behind win in the 4th 

On 11/14/2019 at 7:44 AM, keepthefaith said:

I don't believe they are talented enough offensively to dominate any team unless they get a bunch of turnovers.

Which we haven't accomplished all year. Therefore we might win 3 more games this season giving us 9 but we're not blow anyone out this season. At least last year we routed Minnesota,  NYJ and Miami. 

9 hours ago, BobBelcher said:

And you know, it may sound ridiculous to some, but that is one of the things that factored into my reasoning.  It’s kind of like how Philly played us a few weeks ago when they knew it was a must win game for them. At 6-3 and almost everyone else with a decent record in the AFC losing this past week as well, it may not look like do or die on paper, but we’ve seen the schedule, and it’s always been known that we have to take care of every winnable game to make it this season, and that applies more than ever now. The team is well aware of it; the sense of urgency in the pressers was quite obvious this week, and where we used to hear about looking at film and correcting errors in the past, now we have hints of an entirely new offensive approach. Sure, there is a chance that could end up disastrous at some point, but not this week, not against a defense where you hear about analysts and commentators that follow college ball having to Google names of the starters because they’ve never heard about them before.  There’s plenty of reason to see this as the breakout week on offense. I’ve never thought of any other week as “the week” our offense breaks out until this one, but again, what happens on the other side of the ball with Fitz vs our defense and ANY rb vs our run defense is unpredictable. Fitz is not easy to confuse. We have to hope the defense can force him into throws That he just doesn’t have the arm to make and then the picks start coming. I love the guy, but when he’s on His game against the bills, he’s one of the toughest QBs for me to watch lol.  Still, I stand by my prediction; we win by at least 10, but this time, the 4th quarter is where the game gets completely out of hand for Miami, as opposed to needing a come from behind win in the 4th 

I think the fact that they are much better than the Bills was more of a factor than must win. Must win teams lose all the time, but even banged up they are just as, if not more, talented and better coached. Miami's limited rushing attack plays to the defense's strengths, so fingers crossed. 

Whelp ! That pretty much unfolded the way I had called it? Best offensive day of the season? Check... 

wish I could make predictions like this every week, but next week I’m likely back to a pessimistic bills fan that looks at every game as a coin flip at best.

Anyway enjoy this win fellas. Definitely helped temporarily erase the pain from last week. Go Bills!!!