Anyone else think Bills will dominate on Sunday?

ShakAttack

1 hour ago, Gugny said:

I haven't predicted a blow-out win, yet.  In fact, I told multiple people that I thought the Bills would lose to Cleveland.

I didn't say anything was far-fetched.  I think it's being discussed in plenty of threads that both our O and D have pretty much sucked since the bye.  But that doesn't mean it needs to be stated in every goddamn thread, every goddamn day.

Buffalo, under McDermott, isn't going to dominate many, if any, teams.  We all know this.  Most of us know Buffalo isn't a high-scoring offense and that Allen doesn't throw for a ton of yards. 

My criticism isn't about the prediction.  It's about the crusade.

I hope this clears things up.

Go Bills.

If these things are true, whey aren't we looking to move on from both men immediately?

7 minutes ago, Nextmanup said:

If these things are true, whey aren't we looking to move on from both men immediately?

Because Rome wasn't built in a day and moving on from a coaching staff and a QB after 20 starts together is a ludicrous notion.  Had there been no forward progress in that period of time, I think most rational fans would be likely to agree that it may be time to look elsewhere.  But there has been forward progress and, to me, it would be silly to give up on them - especially Allen - so soon.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Gugny said:

Because Rome wasn't built in a day and moving on from a coaching staff and a QB after 20 starts together is a ludicrous notion.  Had there been no forward progress in that period of time, I think most rational fans would be likely to agree that it may be time to look elsewhere.  But there has been forward progress and, to me, it would be silly to give up on them - especially Allen - so soon.

Anyone who's calling for a QB change now had beef when he was picked, period.

• Thank you (+1) 1

5 hours ago, atlbillsfan1975 said:

I hope so. This is the type of game the Bills need to impose their will on the Dolphins. No excuses, it’s week 10 and the offense needs to step up and play complimentary football to the defense. 

its the NFL

its a road game

Miami is usually a tough place to win 

6 minutes ago, BuffaloFan68 said:

I feel like this game is going to be a blow-out 1 way or another.  We either come in & kick butt or we self destruct.  Blow-Out!

Let’s Go Buffalo!!!!!

Welcome to watching the Bills, don’t bet the farm on them playing near your vaunted expectations 

I hope they come out in desperation mode like the Browns and Eagles did against us. 

This is actually a really important game W we must get if we are legit to make the playoffs. 

Let's see what Bills team show's up.  I see this being a close game and redemption for Haush $$$  21-27 Bills!

Edited by Real McCoy

39 minutes ago, Joe in Winslow said:

Don't need a QB change but how about calling plays that fit his strength. Let him use his legs to his advantage. The faster they let him loose and see what they have the better. His short game may have gotten better but his playmaking ability and long ball have regressed. IMO Allen will never be a great pocket passer. He makes his best plays when he rolls out of the pocket and making plays on the run. 

19 minutes ago, Real McCoy said:

I hope they come out in desperation mode like the Browns and Eagles did against us. 

This is actually a really important game W we much get if we are legit to make the playoffs. 

Let's see what Bills team show's up.  I see this being a close game and redemption for Haush $$$  21-27 Bills!

...well, we're gonna play "fearless" right?.....no Dickey Jauron "fearful not to lose" ball.....so no slow run D start from Frazier's gang, surrendering 100 yds early..........no cutesy crap from Dabumble as in challenging Fins' 30th ranked run defense or 3rd quarter lethargy.....high level clock management and challenge flags discretion....we should be in good shape....see y'all at 4:05 on Sunday......

Edited by OldTimeAFLGuy
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

47 minutes ago, Joe in Winslow said:

100% agree.

In fact, Josh Allen is ahead of schedule IMO. Still a lot to improve on. Mainly need more consistency out of him. But I really like what I have seen from him so far. He was the biggest project coming out of the draft but so far he's held his own among his peers. Arguably the second best QB from his draft class. 

12 minutes ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

...well, we're gonna play "fearless" right?.....no Dickey Jauron "fearful not to lose" ball.....so no slow run D start from Frazier's gang, surrendering 100 yds early..........no cutesy crap from Dabumble as in challenging Fins' 30th ranked run defense or 3rd quarter lethargy.....high level clock management and challenge flags discretion....we should be in good shape....see y'all at 4:05 on Sunday......

no-fear-no-limits-no-excuses-motivation-

• Haha (+1) 2

2 hours ago, billsbackto81 said:

This game won't mean anything in the eyes of the media if we win. We need to take 2 of 3 from the following:  Dallas, Baltimore, or the Pats to gain any recognition and credibility.  Beating the Fins just fuels the same narrative we've heard all year.

True. I think the Bills win the next two then win 1 of the four ‘hard games’. I want it to be Dallas so Thanksgiving is more peaceful. Then the Bills beat the Jets and get into the playoffs with the 5th seed.  I don’t really think the media is off base not believing in the Bills yet. Buffalo is still searching for a signature win. The good news is they will have plenty of opportunities to get that win.

• Thank you (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, atlbillsfan1975 said:

True. I think the Bills win the next two then win 1 of the four ‘hard games’. I want it to be Dallas so Thanksgiving is more peaceful. Then the Bills beat the Jets and get into the playoffs with the 5th seed.  I don’t really think the media is off base not believing in the Bills yet. Buffalo is still searching for a signature win. The good news is they will have plenty of opportunities to get that win.

Would make the day and weekend so much more enjoyable. 

Edited by Real McCoy
  • Like (+1) 1