Anyone else think Bills will dominate on Sunday?

ShakAttack

When have they dominated, and why should this be any different? No downfield passing game in their punchless offense. Defense has to be at the top of it's game (unlike how they've played since the first Miami game).This game is a toss-up, imo.

I do think the bills come out hard and fast and run the ball and get disciplined on D and dominate.

of course, i know i'm setting myself up for disappointment, but i've been a pretty rabid bills fan for about 30 years, so im good at it!

On 11/14/2019 at 10:01 AM, MAJBobby said:

Nope.  I have given up looking for a statement Dominating win.  they AVG 19 points a game they are not going to move too far from that number.

To piggyback off of that...the Bills have shown us who they are with over half the season over.  They are a team that scores about 19 points a game (and those were against bad teams), so either we believe this is kind of who they are, or we don't believe it and think they are going on some sort of scoring binge, even though there is very little evidence to support that thought.

It is probable that it will be another low scoring game, decided by 7 points or less.

Edited by Z-Mann

Well we know crowd noise in Miami is a non-factor, so its a neutral-field type environment.  

Fins strengths:   they have a few good wr's, Fitz will be able to audible unlike last game, they seem to have some decent team chemistry, playing for a new coach and each other after the nation figured they were going for a winless season.

Bills strengths:   fired up after tough loss last week, better run game, better defense and most of all Josh has that look in his eyes now.  The kid isn't letting the Bills lose this one.

I think you may see Siran neal rotating in for Taron and KJ rotating in for Wallace and more Shaq in for Murphy (or even Jerry depending on injury) as Frasier tinkers with the mix.

• Like (+1) 1

The thing about Fitz is that he comes in, invokes Fitzmagic, but it always eventually runs out. It's the reason he keeps finding himself on the bench.

His stats have been declining every game since he came out against us with the exception of the literal Jets.

We're coming out fired up and with a much longer leash from McDermott.

On 11/14/2019 at 1:50 PM, jrober38 said:

Simply put, I think McDermott is a conservative, defensive minded head coach who avoids risk whenever he can.

I don't think that will lead to any long term success, because I don't look around the NFL and see any top coaches who I see approaching the game the same way. 

McVay, Peyton, Belichick, Reid, Pederson, etc. These are aggressive, never take your foot off the gas, go for it on 4th down type guys. 

McDermott isn't cut from the same cloth. 

I know you disagree but I think it's a smart way to bring up Allen imo. You have to remember though the HC isn't in charge of the offense, that's the OC, so wouldn't it be OC Brian Daboll who is too conservative or did you mean in general with his on the field game management?