Anyone else think Bills will dominate on Sunday?

ShakAttack

I think this is a fair take OP, and I for one will be shocked/not happy if the sense of urgency is missing this week. We need to coach better, execute better, and not let off the gas pedal for a change, especially in the 3rd Q where we've been consistently flat this year. I can't see a better game on our schedule than this, for such a breakout type game. GO BILLS!!!!!!

20 minutes ago, BuffaloBillsGospel said:

Many posters on here say this team isn't talented enough yet to compete but we still boast a winning record, to me that would make McDermott one hell of a HC imo. It's your opinion about Flores (Who I think is going to be a great HC btw) but how can you even compare the 2 at this point?  He took a mediocre Bills team to the playoffs 2 years ago and now has another start of a winning season under his belt this year, I'm just wondering why you think that?

Simply put, I think McDermott is a conservative, defensive minded head coach who avoids risk whenever he can.

I don't think that will lead to any long term success, because I don't look around the NFL and see any top coaches who I see approaching the game the same way. 

McVay, Peyton, Belichick, Reid, Pederson, etc. These are aggressive, never take your foot off the gas, go for it on 4th down type guys. 

McDermott isn't cut from the same cloth. 

Edited by jrober38

4 minutes ago, jrober38 said:

Simply put, I think McDermott is a conservative, defensive minded head coach who avoids risk whenever he can.

I don't think that will lead to any long term success, because I don't look around the NFL and see any top coaches who I see approaching the game the same way. 

McVay, Peyton, Belichick, Reid, Pederson, etc. These are aggressive, never take your foot off the gas, go for it on 4th down type guys. 

McDermott isn't cut from the same cloth. 

Except that McD is cut from the cloth of Andy Reid...other than that you're exactly right. -_-

https://www.inquirer.com/philly/sports/20170328_Sean_McDermott__head_coach_at_last__pays_tribute_to_Andy_Reid.html

Just now, NoHuddleKelly12 said:

Except that McD is cut from the cloth of Andy Reid...other than that you're exactly right. -_-

https://www.inquirer.com/philly/sports/20170328_Sean_McDermott__head_coach_at_last__pays_tribute_to_Andy_Reid.html

I don't see any similarities between the two whatsoever based on how they actually coach football. 

3 hours ago, GoBills808 said:

Where to watch on Oahu? Brother is getting married this weekend

Where's the wedding?

Me and my fellow Bills fan Norm will be at Applebee's at Ka Makana Ali'i... the new Mall in Kapolei.

We used to watch at the Chili's in Kapolei for years, but the bartender has been an escalating dick over the last couple years.

Not a ton of people at Applebee's, but they turn the TV up so we can hear it as we sit at the bar.

Come join us if you're this side of the island  :thumbsup:

...nope....we are now coming out soft with Run D in the 1st quarter and the "as usual 3rd quarter lethargic start".....we certainly exploited Browns' #24th rank run defense with Singeltary being over worked @ 8 carries......why the hell would Dabumble bother to attack Fins' 30th ranked Run D?...besides, "attack" probably means Singeltary getting NINE carries....SMH....

30 Miami Dolphins 9   283   1315   8   4.6   146.1  -3.58

I have felt for a couple days that the tea leaves I'm reading indicate things are "right" this week. No trap, no letdown. Among those tea leaves, I think Fitz throws picks and turns it over. We all know he is fully capable of blowing up. This could be the week, our defense has one TO in 5 weeks, using the due theory, we get them this week. Also, Preston Williams is out and we are very healthy. Offensively, with Bills focused on hitting a 'long "one, using due theory again, they will hit one sooner or later hit one, they're close. Foster is back, they seem to be game planning for it, last week Denzel Ward's PI kept us from hitting an early one. I could see it happening a couple times if it happens early. I see this game having the potential to be like last year's game to end the season 42-13? Josh and the offense will play fearless and put up 4 offensive TDs, perhaps more if we get turnovers. No surprises from Miami this week.

Edited by D. L. Hot-Flamethrower

The only way we dominate is if we produce some turnovers for a change. I expect the fins to pound it and make us stop the run since we have not proven that we can do it consistently. I expect them to use Gisecki successfully on play action just like they did here. By talent level we should win this by 14, by effort and coaching we may only win it by 2.