Anyone else think Bills will dominate on Sunday?

ShakAttack

44 minutes ago, Gray Beard said:

Did Cleveland show everyone how to beat the Bills?  Stack the box so that the Bills are scared to run, and make Allen beat you with his arm.  It won’t work for every team, but it could handcuff the Bills offense.

I hate giving sad faces ....  

No, reminders of TT make him a passer ... which is kind of wrong 

they matched up well, they do have talent so I am disappointed  but not too upset 

I really do hope we control the whole game, I mean that by way of the score board, a three score victory would be nice, a minimum of One TD per quarter nice is what I would like to see.

Go Bills!!!

For the most part the Bills have been zombies or just plain sleepwalkers through all of the games this season. They've won some and lost some though I think our schemes on both sides of the ball have been figured out. Maybe some more clapping is needed.

Right now the phish have won two straight and seem to be getting better, the Bills can't put up points on offense and teams know they can run up the Bills gut.

Hate to say it but I'd take the points and I'd take the under if I was a betting man...

Dolphins 16 Bills 14

14 minutes ago, SlimShady'sGhost said:

I hate giving sad faces ....  

No, reminders of TT make him a passer ... which is kind of wrong 

they matched up well, they do have talent so I am disappointed  but not too upset 

There used to be talk that EJ only gave himself enough time to scan half the field for open receivers.  If nobody was open on one half of the field, he would run for it.  I’m not comparing Josh to EJ, I’m just wondering if it’s common for a young QB to panic after his first two receivers are covered, and then the film shows that somebody was wide open on the other side of the field. I hope that the game slows down for Josh so that he starts to look over more of the field before he decides to run. 

I also think that late in the game he’s more willing to throw with anticipation because time is running out and he has to do something.  He’s more willing to risk an interception with the game on the line, and it turns out that he’s better at throwing with anticipation than he thinks he is. 

• Like (+1) 1

I have a feeling that the Bills blow them out. Miami has been playing well and the Bills haven’t. The Bills have taken some heat this week. It’s the type of week that they show up and play really well. Miami just isn’t good and will go back to being themselves at some point. It just feels to me like it comes together in a must win for the Bills. 

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, Gray Beard said:

Did Cleveland show everyone how to beat the Bills?  Stack the box so that the Bills are scared to run, and make Allen beat you with his arm.  It won’t work for every team, but it could handcuff the Bills offense.

don't even need to stack the box.  I think Daboll is scared to run anyway, and when he's not, he's running right up the middle.    Time to get Motor 20 carries and have Allen hit some downfield passes for once.  

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, MAJBobby said:

While I get what you are saying, how many bad teams have we played this year and yet to have Dominate?

They hadn't dominated anyone to that point the year before either (Sure, they had a great first half against the Vikings, but the score difference in that game was only a couple points off our Redskins game, and the number of times they got blown out before and after that surely overpower the good from that game). 

I don't think I'd put my own money on a dominant performance this Sunday, but it's possible and the possibility isn't negligible. 

I do think they'll win COMFORTABLY. My guess would be 28-14. 

2 hours ago, MAJBobby said:

Nope.  I have given up looking for a statement Dominating win.  they AVG 19 points a game they are not going to move too far from that number.

Agreed.

Miami already gave us a good fight and they are playing better now.

Throw in the heat--not sure how our players will adjust to that--and it could be a long afternoon. 

Sooner or later, folks around here are going to get that with Allen as the QB, at least at his current stage of progression, we are simply NOT going to light up the scoreboard.

The D will likely do its job.  Expect a close one!

Just now, Nextmanup said:

Agreed.

Miami already gave us a good fight and they are playing better now.

Throw in the heat--not sure how our players will adjust to that--and it could be a long afternoon. 

Sooner or later, folks around here are going to get that with Allen as the QB, at least at his current stage of progression, we are simply NOT going to light up the scoreboard.

The D will likely do its job.  Expect a close one!

Good thing is we are having a little cold snap down here this week.  Temps likely going to be 73-76 on Sunday  and low humidity of 66%

Edited by MAJBobby

4 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

Good thing is we are having a little cold snap down here this week.  Temps likely going to be 73-76 on Sunday  and low humidity of 66%

Loving these mid-upper 30's nights and mid 60's highs in N. Fl. the last couple of days.

I'm actually very curious how the team comes out after seeing Miami for a second time.  I think it will tell us a lot about our coaching staff.  We have a much more talented roster than Miami, this should look like the week-2 win vs the Giants.

40 minutes ago, FiftyPercent said:

It's more likely Fitz dominates the Bills. 

If you think it's "more likely" we get dominated I'll happily make a bet. $100 to me if we win the game by 7 points or more. $100 to you if Miami wins the game outright. Anything in between is a push. Let me know if you're confident enough in this post to take me up on that.

2 hours ago, jrober38 said:

Nope.

Bills offense is struggling badly.

It's a revenge game for Fitz.

Miami has played well for 5 straight games.

I think Brian Flores might be a better coach than McDermott. 

Many posters on here say this team isn't talented enough yet to compete but we still boast a winning record, to me that would make McDermott one hell of a HC imo. It's your opinion about Flores (Who I think is going to be a great HC btw) but how can you even compare the 2 at this point?  He took a mediocre Bills team to the playoffs 2 years ago and now has another start of a winning season under his belt this year, I'm just wondering why you think that?

Edited by BuffaloBillsGospel

17 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

I'm in the West Palm area; it is still plenty muggy here and mid 70s.  Should be a big transition for the Bills.  It snowed up there the other day!

Just now, Nextmanup said:

I'm in the West Palm area; it is still plenty muggy here and mid 70s.  Should be a big transition for the Bills.  It snowed up there the other day!

Weather is just an excuse IMO.  The Bills are more talented so like the Browns did to them (who are more talented to the Bills) they should walk into MIA and win going away.  I hav Zero confidence in that happening though

I tend to agree that the Bills will show up on Sunday and play above general expectation.  The team always plays hard and McDermott has shown skill in having the team prepared for games after a loss.

I just wish the team as a whole played with more aggressiveness and edge.