Anyone else think Bills will dominate on Sunday?

ShakAttack

57 minutes ago, keepthefaith said:

I don't believe they are talented enough offensively to dominate any team unless they get a bunch of turnovers.

I disagree. I think that throughout the season, we have moved the ball well, picking up big plays from Knox, Brown, Beasley etc. and have had some strong runs by Gore and Singletary. The problem and most frustrating thing throughout the season has been the periods where these drives stall out and we have to punt or the drive results in a turnover.

But, if they can execute and "do their job", I think that we should kick Miami's ass. These are the games that we are supposed to win.

NO.

Why would anyone?

The Bills Offence behind Allen and run by Daboll scores ONE TD per half!

ONE!

And I’m getting old here, waiting for the turnaround process to work. Perhaps, my memory is slipping, were the Bills kicking arse against the Fish going into the 4th. Quarter at Home? ?

• Like (+1) 1

It will probably be a tight game again.  Not sure this team is capable of blowing anyone out 

1 minute ago, Gray Beard said:

Did Cleveland show everyone how to beat the Bills?  Stack the box so that the Bills are scared to run, and make Allen beat you with his arm.  It won’t work for every team, but it could handcuff the Bills offense.

No that’s been how every team has played us pretty much.  

39 minutes ago, Dopey said:

We score 19.33 points a game and give up 16.66 points a game.

Prediction:

Bills    19.33

Phins 16.66

19-16.... you just had to remind me of these 2 numbers.... ugh

12 minutes ago, Gray Beard said:

Did Cleveland show everyone how to beat the Bills?  Stack the box so that the Bills are scared to run, and make Allen beat you with his arm.  It won’t work for every team, but it could handcuff the Bills offense.

I keep hearing that, but I also saw the Bills miss a whole bunch of opportunities completely on their own, nothing to do with how Cleveland was playing us.  We’ve seen what Allen looks like in the 4th quarter when he and the offense are dialed in.  This is the first real adversity the team has faced all season and based on the type of player that I THINK Josh Allen is, I think the offense will do its part this week.  Heck, look at the first meeting against Miami. Yes, Miami played very well, but if we didn’t start the game on 3 short FGs, that could have been one sided pretty fast, even with Fitz moving the ball.  Those drives that stalled are the types of drives you see the Bills finish in the fourth quarter usually.  I think that changes on Sunday. We will see.

46 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

They really have not drafted well, and Grier has been there now a bit, so why would anyone think that would change

Look what Flores is doing with little to no talent.. Give him a reliable Qb and some decent D talent he will be tough to beat I think.  The fact he has THIS squad so close being decent is amazing.. 

Just now, No Place To Hyde said:

If they hit on all those picks they have, especially at QB it will be an issue for us for sure.

I think it completely depends on whether they get a QB or not. Right now, they’re ruining their shot at that. And while Flores deserves credit, let’s not forget Fitz deserves the most credit for Miami’s turnaround. HE is the guy this team has rallied around, but he’s no long term answer, not for anyone. It’s easy to be impressive when you have no expectations at all.  Yeah maybe they will be a threat in the future but right now they’re threatening their own shot at first dibs on QB in the next draft

1 minute ago, PatsFanNH said:

Look what Flores is doing with little to no talent.. Give him a reliable Qb and some decent D talent he will be tough to beat I think.  The fact he has THIS squad so close being decent is amazing.. 

Nah we already had a new staff come in with not much talent and actually were decent and made a wildcard, not one of the worst teams in the league lmao

• Like (+1) 1

Bills should have an easier go this time around for the following 4 reasons.

1. If I am correct Mark Walton had 66 yds rushing in game 1 which was 60% of the Fins Total.  He is out this SUN as a result of a suspension.  
  2. Preston Williams had 82 yds receiving, or 30% of the Fins total in game 1.  He is now on IR.
  3. Ballage may step up and make up for absence of Walton but Tre'davious should be able to match up on Davante Parker now exclusively and not sure Fins have another WR as dangerous as Williams.  These two changes should help limit Fitz and the Fins passing game.
  4. Finally, our D was missing Matt Milano in first game and Gesicki the TE had a big game.  Milano should help neutralize Gesicki in passing game and Ballage in run game.
Edited by freddyjj
  • Like (+1) 3

I don't know if we'll blow the doors off them but we should have complete control from start to finish. Fitz doesn't have the element of surprise this time around and their best WR is out for the season. My question is, is Daboll smart enough to pound the rock in this game? We don't need to air it out. Control the clock and score TDs on long drives and we'll win this one going away. I know the message this week was "play fearless" but this game doesn't require that.

Edited by HappyDays
  • Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, keepthefaith said:

I don't believe they are talented enough offensively to dominate any team unless they get a bunch of turnovers.

Unless you think allen isnt talented then I disagree completely. We have two very good WRs, one who is setting records as a Bill so far (Brown). Two more than capable RBs, and a starting o-line that is great at run blocking and getting better at pass pro every week. Morse = great center. Dawkins = capable and even good LT. Spain = capable starting guard. Feliciano = capable to good starting guard. We are lacking a true starter at RT, WR 3 and maybe TE. So 3 starting spots could use an upgrade.....thats probably in as good shape or better than more than half the teams in the league. You have to be able to score points with that talent. We have the weapons/talent to score points. 

Unless of course your argument is Allen isnt good, because in the NFL, thats what it really comes down to. And if that is your argument, thats a different discussion completely.