Anyone else think Bills will dominate on Sunday?

ShakAttack

Let me start by saying I’m not the type of fan you’re thinking of. There is not one game this season where I felt the Bills would cruise to victory (although I did have a pretty good feeling about the Giants game).

It is more that I feel this team plays well, especially on offense, when there is a strong sense of urgency.

For whatever reason, the Bills have not been able to play with that sense of urgency until the end of most games, and it is how they’ve won most of their games.

heck as ugly as last weeks game was, it even happened there too. The offense took the lead with under 5 mins to play yet again. 

I believe the Browns game was a wake up call, the Bills know what is on the line here and you can hear it in the press conference we’ve heard so far this week.

i think this translates to something we have been waiting to see all season, a Bills team that plays like the game is on the line for 4 full quarters, regardless of the score at any point in time. 

“coach sat us down and told us to play fearless”

The most interesting quote from JA’s presser on Wednesday. To me, that means 4 quarters of a killer instinct on offense. Heck, I think we may even see the deep ball finally connect.

The time has come to see what this offense can look like when they play a complete game and once we see that, it may even change our outlook in some of these “guaranteed losses” down the stretch

this has nothing to do with underestimating Miami. In fact, I think this could very well be that game where the offense moves the ball and puts up points but we have to count on the defense to not allow Fitz to do the same to us. Fitz is one of the most unpredictable QBs I know and he is incredibly resilient so I am really really hoping we have the game plan to bring out “fitztragic”. After all, after the past month, that Fitz is overdue. 

• Like (+1) 5
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

No, I think it will be close for most of the game until the Bills widen the margin late. The Dolphins just don't have talent. I think the Bills will win like they have won other games. Nothing convincing, but a win regardless.

• Like (+1) 2

No they don't have the talent on offense to dominate anyone and Miami has been playing tough. Even in some of the games they have recently lost (Bills, Steelers) they have covered the spread. I think the Bills win somewhat comfortably 24-13 but they won't dominate. Hope I am wrong as I would love to see them kick ass.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Sad 1

No. Say whatever you will about the Dolphins lack of talent, they play extremely hard and have had a lead is most games early. Typically it's the 2nd half where the talent of depth comes into factor that the wheels come off for them.  Hate to give a compliment to a Dolphin, but Flores looks to be a heck of a coach.

• Like (+1) 3

I think we come out pissed off ? on both sides of the ball ,  I know everyone will be keeping a close eye on the offense but I think the defense will dominate and will get us few turnovers , 

I think we score more then 35 points and hold the sardines to less then 15 

GOOOOO BILLS  !!!!! 

Edited by Putin
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

1 minute ago, No Place To Hyde said:

No. Say whatever you will about the Dolphins lack of talent, they play extremely hard and have had a lead is most games early. Typically it's the 2nd half where the talent of depth comes into factor that the wheels come off for them.  Hate to give a compliment to a Dolphin, but Flores looks to be a heck of a coach.

They are going to be a problem in a couple years. 

• Awesome! (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Putin said:

I think we come out pissed off ? on both sides of the ball ,  I know everyone will be keeping a close eye on the offense but I think the defense will dominate and will get us few turnovers , 

I think we score more then 35 points and hold the sardines less then 15 

GOOOOO BILLS  !!!!! 

One guy has been "whining" about lack if respect and soft schedule.

Both times the team lost.

Don't get mad, Focus and execute 

19 minutes ago, BobBelcher said:

Let me start by saying I’m not the type of fan you’re thinking of. There is not one game this season where I felt the Bills would cruise to victory (although I did have a pretty good feeling about the Giants game).

It is more that I feel this team plays well, especially on offense, when there is a strong sense of urgency.

For whatever reason, the Bills have not been able to play with that sense of urgency until the end of most games, and it is how they’ve won most of their games.

heck as ugly as last weeks game was, it even happened there too. The offense took the lead with under 5 mins to play yet again. 

I believe the Browns game was a wake up call, the Bills know what is on the line here and you can hear it in the press conference we’ve heard so far this week.

i think this translates to something we have been waiting to see all season, a Bills team that plays like the game is on the line for 4 full quarters, regardless of the score at any point in time. 

“coach sat us down and told us to play fearless”

The most interesting quote from JA’s presser on Wednesday. To me, that means 4 quarters of a killer instinct on offense. Heck, I think we may even see the deep ball finally connect.

The time has come to see what this offense can look like when they play a complete game and once we see that, it may even change our outlook in some of these “guaranteed losses” down the stretch

this has nothing to do with underestimating Miami. In fact, I think this could very well be that game where the offense moves the ball and puts up points but we have to count on the defense to not allow Fitz to do the same to us. Fitz is one of the most unpredictable QBs I know and he is incredibly resilient so I am really really hoping we have the game plan to bring out “fitztragic”. After all, after the past month, that Fitz is overdue. 

Nope.  I have given up looking for a statement Dominating win.  they AVG 19 points a game they are not going to move too far from that number.

• Like (+1) 4

5 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

Nope.  I have given up looking for a statement Dominating win.  they AVG 19 points a game they are not going to move too far from that number.

The Bills were averaging 10.6 points per game last season before they played a bad football team and beat that number by 30. It could happen.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

I don't see any reason to think we'll start dominating anyone now. This game is scary as hell as far as I am concerned. We lost a "shoulda been" game last week. We can't do that two weeks in a row and the fins play us like wild dogs for whatever reason.

At least it will be cool, as always, to see Bills fans fill the stadium. God their fanbase sucks. Even when their record isn't awful.

• Like (+1) 2