College game day thread wk 12

Buffalo Barbarian

2 hours ago, the skycap said:

If Jonathan Taylor is there when the Bills pick in this year’s draft. I’d take him. I know we have “Motor”, but this dude is special and it wouldn’t hurt to have another Kenny Davis/Thurman Thomas combo

i definitely like him but hope we don't go RB round one.

Minnesota didn’t have the chops or composure to play like a boss in a big game today, coach is Flake City as well

8 minutes ago, Buffalo Barbarian said:

Michigan st Panasiuk getting ejected for a late hit and Michigan's Payee clearly launching and targeting and not being disqualified is complete BS !!

the inconsistency is rampant in college

• Thank you (+1) 1

16 minutes ago, row_33 said:

Minnesota didn’t have the chops or composure to play like a boss in a big game today, coach is Flake City as well

the inconsistency is rampant in college

Coach cost himself a first and goal by running out on the field and negating an unsportsmanlike penalty against Iowa.  Didn't like his antics last week against PSU.  Glad they lost.

BTW, I would soooooo love Espenesa in a Bills uni.

13 minutes ago, jkeerie said:

Coach cost himself a first and goal by running out on the field and negating an unsportsmanlike penalty against Iowa.  Didn't like his antics last week against PSU.  Glad they lost.

BTW, I would soooooo love Espenesa in a Bills uni.

that’s how he rolls....

———-

how on earth did Baylor complete those 3 passes on the TD drive

The Jets really almost hired Matt Rhule and it broke down because he wanted to hire his own coordinators. So they pass on him and go with gase who is desperate enough to let Mac have final say on coordinators and then gets Mac canned anyway. Very glad Matt Rhule is not the Jets Coach. 

Edited by YoloinOhio
  • Thank you (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, row_33 said:

that’s how he rolls....

———-

how on earth did Baylor complete those 3 passes on the TD drive

OK is resorting to their usual lack of defense.   I like Mims at WR.

1 minute ago, YoloinOhio said:

The Jets really almost hired Matt Rhule and it broke down because he wanted to hire his own coordinators. So they pass on him and go with gase who is desperate enough to let Mac have final say on coordinators and then gets Mac canned anyway. Very glad Matt Rhule is not the Jets Coach. 

Me too.   He's a good coach...but he has the look of a big, little kid.  (If you follow my drift.)

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.