Halfway mark record predict 2nd half season record?

7 hours ago, Estro said:

@ Mia - Win

DEN - Win

@ Dal - Win

BAL - Loss

@ Pit - Loss

@ NE - Loss

NYJ - Loss

3 straight wins to get to 9-3, including an upset win over the Cowboys on Thanksgiving will have us all feeling great over the holiday weekend..........

3 straight losses will have us all in a panic and setup a must win final weekend in Buffalo vs. the Jets to get into the playoffs.

McDermott and Josh Allen put up a stinker and lose in heartbreaking fashion, and miss the playoffs, setting up an offseason fueled with discussion over whether this coach and QB combo are the answer.

You forgot Daboll in that stinker ...

49 minutes ago, Cygnus99 said:

At Miami LOSS 16-21 No offensive click the defense falls apart at the end as we lead most of the game until the end 

Denver LOSS 13-10 Again we need to score frustration in the team , defense plays better but it is not enough 

At Cowboys WIN expecting a loss A Big win ! An unexpected win 14-9 

Ravens  LOSS We get blow away 43-7 Ravens are very very good 

At Steelers LOSS Again very close 9 -13 Much improved defense from last week  and offense just not  able to score  

At Patriots LOSS but it should have been a win the referees screws us on purpose and give a free win to the Cheetriots 17-22 

NY Jets WIN a meaningless win , highest scoring game of the season but too late ! We blow away the NY Jets 45-10 

Very disappointing 8-8 season 

I'm also wary of Miami as they aren't playing like a tank team anymore. They will still get either Tua, Burrow, or Herbert as most of the bottom feeders don't need

QBs. Fitz can step it up as well. 

Edited by Looper

9-7..fall just short of the playoffs (losses to Balt, Dallas and Pats plus one of Miami, Denver, Jets, Pitt (probably Pitt)...2020 will be critical year for Beane, McDermott and Allen..no playoffs in 2020-21 they will be swept out by the Pegulas

if they get to 10-6 I think they make the playoffs unless something weird happens with the other wildcard slots..at 10-6 and playoff berth Bean, et al will get a full five years

Edited by entropyrules

at Miami - WIN

Denver - WIN but will be a tough game.

at Dallas - LOSS

Baltimore - LOSS

at Pitt - probable LOSS but wouldn't be shocked if they won. 

at NE - LOSS until we beat this team I can't predict otherwise.

JETS - WIN but if we need the game to get in then watch out. The Jets would love to spoil our season just like the Bills did to them a few years ago.

I see 9-7 maybe 10-6 if they get the Pitt game.

48 minutes ago, MJS said:

I'll answer after week 17.

A couple weeks ago, this board had us nabbing 11-12 wins.  Now we can barely clear 8.  Its almost as if the NFL is a week to week league and things change over time, and you need to have a more even temperament. 

I don't know. I'm just throwing it out there. Maybe I'm crazy. 

1 minute ago, JoshAllenHasBigHands said:

A couple weeks ago, this board had us nabbing 11-12 wins.  Now we can barely clear 8.  Its almost as if the NFL is a week to week league and things change over time, and you need to have a more even temperament. 

I don't know. I'm just throwing it out there. Maybe I'm crazy. 

Either that or this fanbase is incredibly mentally weak.

With 7 games left, we absolutely need to win 4 at minimum. Hopefully more.

Go Bills!!!

After the Steelers/Browns cluster F and truly believing the Bills will be hungry and more aggressive here is my bold predictions.

Miami- W - spy on Fitz and take away short to intermediate routes

Denver- W - Broncos come into a hostile Bills home field crowd and get thumped

Dallas- L - tough on turkey day in the big D and the boys will throw the kitchen sink at us

Ravens- L - We will not be able to contain Lamar

Steelers - W- they just are not very good and totally beatable

Pats- L- We know the drill

Jets- W- This game has huge ramifications for a WC birth- Jets try to play the spoiler but the Bills edge it out!

10-6 

If we lose this week, the wheels come off and we go 8-8. Still think 10-6.

Assuming we win this week,  I can’t see us losing to Pitts or Jets. They are both really bad. We are likely to win another game beyond that and if it isn’t Denver it will be a surprise game against someone not named the Patriots.