Hauschka: didn’t feel “ideal” mentally/physically/technically on Sunday

YoloinOhio

1 minute ago, MAJBobby said:

ahhh the little kid that likely throws himself thru tables calling someone else a child. 

sorry you cannot handle the fact this kicker has been trending downward for 2 years. 

Well, you know, a kicker injures his hip, its gonna affect his kicking. Not rocket science. Take out Cleveland, and he is doing fine this year. 

You expect adults to understand the nuance of context. Hence why I assume you are a child. 

Edited by JoshAllenHasBigHands
  • Like (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, Doc said:

Losses usually aren't on one player.  But he missed a very routine kick at the end of the first half that could have changed things.  And the kick at the end should also have been made to put it into OT.  Those are all kicks he had and should be able to make.

But a kicker will always miss a kick. I hear you as I was annoyed with Allen's short throw miss to gore but then a QB will always miss a pass. I was annoyed really because it was such a routine pass and made a difference so I take your point about the closer field goal. That's the danger with FGs though. When people say 'should of just taken the 3' , there are no Guarantees. 

Edited by london_bills

5 minutes ago, DaBillsFanSince1973 said:

have to find something to ***** on after a win, eh?

pfffft

When I get a little kid B word move in a call out after a game absolutely 

7 minutes ago, JoshAllenHasBigHands said:

Well, you know, a kicker injures his hip, its gonna affect his kicking. Not rocket science. Take out Cleveland, and he is doing fine this year. 

You expect adults to understand the nuance of context. Hence why I assume you are a child. 

so we are taking things out?  Ok let’s take out the Bills wins against teams with losing records. 

6 minutes ago, JoshAllenHasBigHands said:

Fakest fan I've ever encountered. We won today and he is pissed off. Typical. 

only at the little kids here playing ***** ***** games 

fakest fan?  Are you that devoid (limited for the kids) of football knowledge you resort to call outs?  

must suck living your life. And for your knowledge games I am 7-1 in games I have attended see unlike you feeling big to question someone fandom I actually put my money to watch this team

9 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

When I get a little kid B word move in a call out after a game absolutely 

so we are taking things out?  Ok let’s take out the Bills wins against teams with losing records. 

only at the little kids here playing ***** ***** games 

fakest fan?  Are you that devoid (limited for the kids) of football knowledge you resort to call outs?  

must suck living your life. And for your knowledge games I am 7-1 in games I have attended see unlike you feeling big to question someone fandom I actually put my money to watch this team

So are we just rambling irrationally now? Is that the level of angry you are that the bills won?  It makes sense, all the calling out and doom and gloom you predicted all week.  I mean, that is a lot of wrong you were. Really tough to handle.  In any event, you should find a new hobby. You are super fake. 

Also, you pay to see those games with your allowance?

Edited by JoshAllenHasBigHands

Just now, JoshAllenHasBigHands said:

So are we just rambling irrationally now? Is that the level of angry you are that the bills won?  It makes sense, all the calling out and doom and gloom you predicted all week.  I mean, that is a lot of wrong you were. Really tough to handle.  In any event, you should find a new hobby. You are super fake. 

how in the ***** did I predict doom and gloom. Ooo I said they would Win. 

Son don’t tell me what I can and can’t do. You wanted to act like a cool little teenager and call me out. And then can’t handle it coming back at you. 

want to call out my fandom. Cool how many games your B word ass been too?  

hell I have more respect for the Dolphin fans I sat near today. Now sit down and let the adults have a conversation 

12 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

And for your knowledge games I am 7-1 in games I have attended see unlike you feeling big to question someone fandom I actually put my money to watch this team

so the question is, did you enjoy the game? you would never know it by the way you seem to be angered here.

7-3, haus money and the bills are on to the broncos.

3 minutes ago, DaBillsFanSince1973 said:

so the question is, did you enjoy the game? you would never know it by the way you seem to be angered here.

7-3, haus money and the bills are on to the broncos.

loved the game. Daboll needs to stay in the box. Allen has his best game of the year. 

and the Defense has a fire that I haven’t seen all year. Hell Star running down a screen. Oliver running down WRs. 

I am not angry at anything.  

go look at my posts post game. All positive except to the little B word move. Ignored the first one. Wasn’t letting the second pass

Edited by MAJBobby

22 minutes ago, london_bills said:

But a kicker will always miss a kick. I hear you as I was annoyed with Allen's short throw miss to gore but then a QB will always miss a pass. I was annoyed really because it was such a routine pass and made a difference so I take your point about the closer field goal. That's the danger with FGs though. When people say 'should of just taken the 3' , there are no Guarantees. 

Unless the snap is bobbled or the kick is blocked (neither happened last week), a kicker's job is to take a few steps and kick a stationary ball through stationary uprights.  That's a far cry from what a QB has to do on any given play. 

And true there are no guarantees.  But that still doesn't mean the player didn't mess up. 

1 minute ago, MAJBobby said:

loved the game. Daboll needs to stay in the box. Allen has his best game of the year. 

and the Defense has a fire that I haven’t seen all year. Hell Star running down a screen. Oliver running down WRs. 

I am not angry at anything.  

go look at my posts post game. All positive except to the little B word move. Ignored the first one. Wasn’t letting the second pass

I'm in no place to hand out advice but water on a ducks back came to mind.

you know, you have to really consider if being in the box played in to it but keep doing it, stay up there. the team, aside from st, was fired up for this one. they have been catching a lot of slack from the media as well as fans and they came out hot with what seemed like a chip, especially on defense. I liked what I saw out of JA and the offense, the defense did a great job and the rookie some were writing off had some great plays today. 

back home with some momentum against the 3-7 broncos. it would be pretty cool if they get to 8-3 before the thanksgiving game in dallas?