Hauschka: didn’t feel “ideal” mentally/physically/technically on Sunday

YoloinOhio

53 minutes ago, SinceThe70s said:

So Gostkowski (probably spelled that wrong) never missed a kick?

Ask yourself whether you truly believe that 'Your only as good as your last kick' isn't clownish hyperbole. Your own example cited at least 8 kicks.

He missed one against us and was put on IR the next day. ?

• Thank you (+1) 1

4 hours ago, Gambit said:

While I do agree they are trying to win, they do seem to have a bad habit going after players based off of culture. For instance how in the hell is Lee Smith still employed? The guy is down right dreadful and a drive killer.

Lee Smith has been a valuable blocking TE in the past. That's why. This season he has gotten caught holding a lot, but a couple of them have been bogus calls, in my opinion.

6 hours ago, SinceThe70s said:

I'm not a fan of hyperbole. For me, it usually detracts from the point trying to be made. I welcome critical thinking, it's why I come here everyday. 'You're only as good as your last kick' is a clownish statement to me.

Aww, I'm glad you enjoy my posts!!:wub:

5 hours ago, MarlinTheMagician said:

He hasn't seemed the same since last year's injury.  Hope he can get squared away, because when he is he is one of the best.  

He got "Trent Edwarded"... I hope he shakes this off next week and we go back to loving him!

1 hour ago, bbb said:

I'm surprised that I haven't seen it mentioned once this week.  Hasn't he never really been the same since that cheap shot by that Jet?

Edited by Sherlock Holmes
  • Like (+1) 1

10 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

I don’t envy the life of a kicker.  Does he tell the ST coach when he’s not feeling good about his kicking or no? 

From his kick offs you could tell he was missing something not sure any went out of endzone.   Coaches need to know this ***** and make sure HC is aware as well.  

10 hours ago, MAJBobby said:

The Kicker that has been trending DOWN for two years. But hey let’s extend him. After all good Family Man, Has the Culture and DNA to win the right way. Yada Yada Yada 

Not really.  He was hurt by a cheap shot towards the end of last year that effected his kicking and has been very good this year until last Sunday.

• Like (+1) 1