Long Term Trust

How much trust do you have that Josh Allen will make us a Super Bowl contender in the next 3 years?  

158 members have voted

1. 1. How much trust do you have that Josh Allen will make us a Super Bowl contender in the next 3 years?

• 0-20%
    • 20-40%
    • 40-60%
    • 60-80%
    • 80-100%
  2. 2. How much trust do you have that Sean McDermott will make us a Super Bowl contender in the next 3 years?

• 0-20%
    • 20-40%
    • 40-60%
    • 60-80%
    • 80-100%

0-20% on both.  I don't see this regime being fired in the next two years, nor do I see McD and his coaches making Buffalo a SB contender.  I don't think in this time, Josh will be good enough to overcome McD's incapable OC.

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, MAJBobby said:

20%-40% for Allen because I still see growth there 

0-20% for McClappy because he is at his ceiling and was just out coached by Freddie “worst coach in league” Kitchens 

Browns game was bad for McDermott. 

I'm 0-20 allen because I'm not seeing the presence in this seasons games

20-40 mcd because of the winning record 

6 minutes ago, jrober38 said:

Very little.

Allen is among the worst QBs in the NFL.

Our regime doesn't bring much confidence either. Their drafting leaves a lot to be desired. 

We should have drafted Darnold. No wait. We should have drafted Mayfield. No wait. We should have drafted Rosen. No wait. Lamont. That’s the answer. 

• Like (+1) 4
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Nextmanup said:

0-20% way out in front for ALLEN?

This board LOVES JOSH ALLEN.

What the hell is going on here?

Oh, nothing new.  Just your normal trolling.  Have fun!!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Happy Gilmore said:

0-20% on both.  I don't see this regime being fired in the next two years, nor do I see McD and his coaches making Buffalo a SB contender.  I don't think in this time, Josh will be good enough to overcome McD's incapable OC.

You've spelled out my worst nightmare.

That we end up in McDermott/Allen limbo for an extended era in which we don't suck, but have no chance of going anywhere either, nor do we move on form either of them.

1 hour ago, HOUSE said:

We lose one game to the Browns and the train hopped the track...how depressing

You think these reactions are based on one game?

Where you been the last 3 years with McD and the last 2 with Allen?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

18 minutes ago, Nextmanup said:

You've spelled out my worst nightmare.

That we end up in McDermott/Allen limbo for an extended era in which we don't suck, but have no chance of going anywhere either, nor do we move on form either of them.

I'm not giving up on Josh Allen - it's way too soon for that.  I do not think that Daboll and the offensive staff are doing a good job at developing him, and are hindering him right now by forcing him to be a QB that he is not.  McD by extension of his OC and offensive coaches is part of this problem.  Beane and McD committed to Josh by moving up and drafting him in 2018, they need to follow through and develop him; if they don't, and/or trade him or let Josh go, another team will develop him into the QB he could be and we're hoping he'll be with us.

• Awesome! (+1) 1