Ride Singletary to the Finish Line

BITE ME

The finish line may be week 18, it may be a wild card game, or whatever, but it is time to give this kid 25+ touches a game via runs or passes.  I don't care if Gore never touches the ball again.  It is time to ride the young running back and see just how far he can take the offense.  

• Like (+1) 3

Yeah, he needs more than 8 carries for sure.  I'm also surprised we let Yeldon sit when he was a decent receiving option out of the backfield.  Not once, have I seen Yeldon and Singletary in the backfield with Josh using any sort of RPO.  With big targets like Duke, Kroft and Knox we could drive teams crazy with dink and dunk, runs by Josh or Singletary, dump offs and screens to Yeldon, jet sweeps by McKenzie and the threat of Josh taking off at any time. 

Baltimore seems to have a variation of this and it drives defenses crazy even without a true star. We have the O-Line, talent and weapons to move the ball and I blame the lack of creativity and use of weapons on DaBoll. He's neutered the offense and Josh. Let the kid play ball and give him a wide open field to do it on.

They got cute with the passing game last week. It happens. 41 pass attempts in a close game?  ?‍♀️

Much respect for Fitz and the Phins, down the stretch they could win the rest of their games. Still think Bills are hungrier in this one. The team comes out this week, controlling  the tempo and clock. Gore needs 73 yards to pass Barry Sanders for 3rd all-time in his hometown. Bills 24 - Dullphins 16. 

Gore gets his glory and we get our W

Edited by KollegeStudnet

14 minutes ago, BillsRdue said:

Yeah, he needs more than 8 carries for sure.  I'm also surprised we let Yeldon sit when he was a decent receiving option out of the backfield.  Not once, have I seen Yeldon and Singletary in the backfield with Josh using any sort of RPO.  With big targets like Duke, Kroft and Knox we could drive teams crazy with dink and dunk, runs by Josh or Singletary, dump offs and screens to Yeldon, jet sweeps by McKenzie and the threat of Josh taking off at any time. 

Baltimore seems to have a variation of this and it drives defenses crazy even without a true star. We have the O-Line, talent and weapons to move the ball and I blame the lack of creativity and use of weapons on DaBoll. He's neutered the offense and Josh. Let the kid play ball and give him a wide open field to do it on.

THIS. Why in the hell is Yeldon inactive? He's a great pass catcher out of the backfield. I'm stunned he's not begging for a release. What a complete waste. Sure let's carry 9 tight ends and run the ball 8 times a game, makes total sense.

10 minutes ago, Plano said:

THIS. Why in the hell is Yeldon inactive? He's a great pass catcher out of the backfield. I'm stunned he's not begging for a release. What a complete waste. Sure let's carry 9 tight ends and run the ball 8 times a game, makes total sense.

He is a fumbling machine like Allen.  We only need 1 fumbling machine on the field?

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Dablitzkrieg said:

He is a fumbling machine like Allen.  We only need 1 fumbling machine on the field?

hahahha. He fumbled once. Allen fumbles every other run, it seems. By this measure let's have Yeldon be our new starting QB!