Jets owner Christopher Johnson confirmed coach Adam Gase will be back in 2020

syhuang

1 minute ago, Bray Wyatt said:

Such a shame, but hey maybe they will overcome it next year :lol:

As long as they keep Gase next year, I don't care about the rest. He'll wreck that team, which is okay except it's unfortunately for Darnold. He deserves coaches who know how to help him make the transition to the NFL, and Gase can't do that.

Same goes for Mayfield. Kitchens can wreck him.

All the more reason I laugh at Bills fans who still have a bug up their ass and call our coach McClappy. 

• Like (+1) 4

23 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

I mean Gregg Williams is an immoral douchebag doesn't mean he can't also be a good leader.

So true. 

The Browns I think would have been 100 x better if they had retained Williams as HC and Kitchens as OC.

Now the Jets are in the same boat.  Let it sink!

Tase was brought to Miami as a “QB guru” (based on his work with Manning - who was great on his own). He fudged that team up and Tanneyhill played pitifully. He goes to the Jets and screws that QB room up as well. Tanneyhill goes to Titans and plays well. Darnold now suffering. What a waste. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

Gase got that arrogant, know-it-all persona along with the googly eyes... a bad combo. I have no idea where that dude gets his sense of entitlement from. Just what has he done in this league besides be QB/OC Peyton Manning's clipboard holder/coattail rider? He's seen as some kind of offensive genius/QB guru yet the only time he's ever had real success was when he was with Manning in Denver. They were first in overall offense in 2013 and fourth in 2014. After that, he was the OC in Chicago for 2015 where he led the 21st ranked offense. Goes to Miami as HC in 2016, finishes 24th his first year and progressively gets worse as he finishes 29th in 2017, 30th in 2018... somehow, Jets brass saw his sterling resume and thought, "This is it, fellas! This is the guy to lead our new quarterback to the greatest heights! Hire this man, he's our guy for the next ten minutes, er, I mean, years! Look at that, he's leading the 26th ranked offense this season, what an improvement!" Buncha bums, they can keep him. Guy divides a locker room quicker than... something that divides a room... (a divider? I got nothin' today), has a terrible attitude, gives off a vibe that he doesn't really give a sh*t, and acts like he's the most intelligent/innovative offensive coach to ever live. Put that all together and what do you get... one googly-eyed schmuck in a crap-green hat.

• Like (+1) 1

Christopher Johnson thinks Gase is an excellent coach .. in other news he thinks Mark Sanchez just needed a little more time to develop, Ringo was the best Beatle, Eastman Kodak had a great Digital Photography strategy, and Rex's foot fetish was awesome.

Keep Chris in Christmas as this guy is the gift that just keeps giving.

• Haha (+1) 2

2 hours ago, BringBackFergy said:

Tase was brought to Miami as a “QB guru” (based on his work with Manning - who was great on his own). He fudged that team up and Tanneyhill played pitifully. He goes to the Jets and screws that QB room up as well. Tanneyhill goes to Titans and plays well. Darnold now suffering. What a waste. 

Wait....you think Gase is the difference? Like the Anti-Belichick? Noooooo. Sam has small hands.

• Haha (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, CorkScrewHill said:

Christopher Johnson thinks Gase is an excellent coach .. in other news he thinks Mark Sanchez just needed a little more time to develop, Ringo was the best Beatle, Eastman Kodak had a great Digital Photography strategy, and Rex's foot fetish was awesome.

Keep Chris in Christmas as this guy is the gift that just keeps giving.

....so the Johnsons vote says, "the eyes have it".........what else to expect.............