Underutilization of Flex scheduling

wagon127

4 minutes ago, row_33 said:

doesn't every team get to torture us on TNF?

I remember we played the Jets on TNF in back to back years. Once at MetLife and one at NEF. I don't recall the Bills playing on Thursday night since FOX took over.

Subscribe to the Sunday ticket. My dad got it free this year because of all the ch4 bs, and he lets me use his creds on my tv app. I mainly only watch the fantasy/redszone stuff to keep track of my players.But if you really love football and want to pick and choose what games to watch, that's really the way to do it.

19 minutes ago, Greg S said:

I remember we played the Jets on TNF in back to back years. Once at MetLife and one at NEF. I don't recall the Bills playing on Thursday night since FOX took over.

fair enough, i'm at that stage in life asking about the ground rules and they were changed like 9 years ago....

:D

The flex is crap. Look how many times people on this board have asked about rushing to the airport after a game. I’m sure for every game that is played some fan has that dilemma. The NFL moving the schedule is crap. I care about the people paying the money not the ones collecting billions. 

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, CommonCents said:

The flex is crap. Look how many times people on this board have asked about rushing to the airport after a game. I’m sure for every game that is played some fan has that dilemma. The NFL moving the schedule is crap. I care about the people paying the money not the ones collecting billions. 

i would enjoy putting MUTE on for Collinsworth just as much if it wasn't the game of the week

5 minutes ago, CommonCents said:

Yup.  Might be nice if you're sitting at home watching on TV but it's a complete screw job for fans with tickets.   Baseball does this endlessly....people buy tickets to a 1:00 game on Sunday and then it gets 'flexed' to 8pm?   How exactly does that work if you were planning to bring your kids?  Or you have to be up early for work on Monday?

If I was in charge, that crap would be illegal.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Nextmanup said:

To the OP:  Got to reddit and watch the game of your choice for free.

That's not the point of what I'm trying to talk about. Its that, if Baltimore and Houston aren't good enough to get flexed to Sunday night, then Buffalo never will be. I will not be watching any other game at 1:00 except the Buffalo one.

3 hours ago, MAJBobby said:

Just get Rid of Flex Scheduling. It is ABSOLUTELY MORONIC 

I want the best game on Sunday night if possible 

just because the Bills aren’t ready for prime time doesn’t mean scrap the whole thing