Happy birthday to the Bills all-time leading scorer, Steve Christie! ?

5 minutes ago, row_33 said:

Didn’t think he was around that long, the best K ever for the Bills

showed up 2 seasons too late. :(

Very true...I always said that you can fault Marv and Polian for keeping Norwood around 2 years longer than they should have.  He fell off a cliff after the 1988 season.  Kind of like Hauschka on 2019

1 minute ago, Phil The Thrill said:

Probably the best Bills kicker....though it was annoying how he saying that Bills fans “protested“ his signing in 1992 out of loyalty to Norwood.  This didn’t happen.  He took some liberties with that narrative 

norwood came back for another year, that was a great test of loyalty and kindness

good thing it didn’t matter due to the ritual pummelling the Redskins gave the Bills in the SB

• Like (+1) 1

5 hours ago, row_33 said:

norwood came back for another year, that was a great test of loyalty and kindness

good thing it didn’t matter due to the ritual pummelling the Redskins gave the Bills in the SB

kindness and loyalty?  Yes.  But it was a bad football move as Norwood was horrible during his last season and almost cost the Bills a few wins.

After the Bills dropped him, he never kicked again which is telling to how fast his skills dropped.

22 hours ago, Boatdrinks said:

Best K in Bills history. Yes, it’s too bad he wasn’t on the team in 1990. 

they could have spun him 12 times around while blindfolded and he would have made that kick  :D

17 hours ago, Phil The Thrill said:

kindness and loyalty?  Yes.  But it was a bad football move as Norwood was horrible during his last season and almost cost the Bills a few wins.

After the Bills dropped him, he never kicked again which is telling to how fast his skills dropped.

i think he was crushed after the miss, no way one shakes that off

seen the movie Buffalo '66 with the missed kick part of the plot?

---------------------

a card shop in town had a #2 game-worn, i couldn't believe how small it was

12 minutes ago, SlimShady'sGhost said:

LOL   --  Funny thing is ...  I did want to post that earlier

Once every 4 years ...  

Henri Richard is the only top pro athlete with a Feb 29 that I can name offhand 

• Like (+1) 1

On 11/13/2019 at 12:15 PM, Mark Vader said:

One of the best Plan B free agent signings ever.

Thank you, Tampa Bay!

He told Tampa Bay not to waste a protection on him, he wasn't going anywhere. He then told his agent not to field any offers unless Buffalo called.