Did anyone know Tig was a Bills fan?

Another Fan

Sons of Anarchy was one of the last shows I used to watch on air.   Enjoyed it despite I thought a weak 3rd season and sometimes I lost track of all the players in the characters illegal activities.

Anyway I know him best as Tig but actor Kim Coates below talks about his love for Buffalo and sported a Bills hat in a photo.  Thought it was cool enough to share here

• Awesome! (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Another Fan said:

Wikipedia said Canada.

Its news to me if he does 

Born   February 21, 1958 in  Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, Canada

https://farmingdale-observer.com/2019/10/03/circle-of-friends-actor-william-fichtners-love-letter-to-buffalo/

Circle Of Friends: Actor William Fichtner’s Love Letter To Buffalo

Edited by SlimShady'sGhost

16 minutes ago, dpberr said:

In addition to his role on SOA, I remember him from The Last Boy Scout, which for all intents and purposes was a Die Hard sequel, back in the day when Bruce Willis actually cared about his acting.  

I always thought that was a pretty fun and good movie. Although I watched it a few years ago and it doesn’t stand the rest of time to well IMO. 

1 hour ago, Tierlifer said:

I always thought that was a pretty fun and good movie. Although I watched it a few years ago and it doesn’t stand the rest of time to well IMO. 

I liked it.  It had considerably more in-depth plot for an early 90s action film which set it apart at the time.  It had a young and largely unknown Halle Berry in it.  

I remember critics and fans thought it was a riff on the Lethal Weapon movie design because Shane Black wrote both of those screenplays.  However, in hindsight, it was an inadvertently proper Die Hard sequel. 

John McClane and Joe Hallenbeck are essentially the same guy in the wrong place at the wrong time, going up against well dressed white criminals with African American sidekicks (Reginald Vel Johnson, Damon Wayans, Samuel L. Jackson).

• Like (+1) 1

50 minutes ago, dpberr said:

I liked it.  It had considerably more in-depth plot for an early 90s action film which set it apart at the time.  It had a young and largely unknown Halle Berry in it.  

I remember critics and fans thought it was a riff on the Lethal Weapon movie design because Shane Black wrote both of those screenplays.  However, in hindsight, it was an inadvertently proper Die Hard sequel. 

John McClane and Joe Hallenbeck are essentially the same guy in the wrong place at the wrong time, going up against well dressed white criminals with African American sidekicks (Reginald Vel Johnson, Damon Wayans, Samuel L. Jackson).

I’ve never thought of it as a Die Hard sequel until now. Meaning ...wow you’re right! 

I still enjoy the movie and saw it at least 2-3x in the theater at the time and several more when it came out on “video”. But maybe my tastes have changed but when I saw it a few years back for the first time in forever I wasn’t as wowed as I was back then. 

Still a great movie and a big part of my very early 20’s

58 minutes ago, dpberr said:

Never saw this movie. Not a fan of Damon Wayans, which is probably why.

6 hours ago, Another Fan said:

Sons of Anarchy was one of the last shows I used to watch on air.   Enjoyed it despite I thought a weak 3rd season and sometimes I lost track of all the players in the characters illegal activities.

Anyway I know him best as Tig but actor Kim Coates below talks about his love for Buffalo and sported a Bills hat in a photo.  Thought it was cool enough to share here

I went to school with Skeeter who is a Bills fan as well, only in 4 episodes though.

Edited by ricojes