What is “too soon,” Trebek?

stevestojan

12 hours ago, Mr. Wonderful said:

Did someone on Jeopardy get that right if they were not admittedly a Bills or Giants fan?

The entire category was full of very well-known players/teams.  Easy sweep, even for a casual fan.  But the Bills clue was the first one taken.  I was like, "Really????"

11 minutes ago, Gugny said:

The entire category was full of very well-known players/teams.  Easy sweep, even for a casual fan.  But the Bills clue was the first one taken.  I was like, "Really????"

Imagine being Norwood and just sitting at home enjoying dinner trying to forget about the kick for 30 minutes with a little innocent trivia game on TV. Then Boom! 

I’d say he’s over it but the 30 for 30 would say otherwise. Poor guy. 

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, stevestojan said:

Imagine being Norwood and just sitting at home enjoying dinner trying to forget about the kick for 30 minutes with a little innocent trivia game on TV. Then Boom! 

I’d say he’s over it but the 30 for 30 would say otherwise. Poor guy. 

wasn’t his fault

you hire a juggler who can only work with 8 plates and then you throw him a chainsaw when 8 are in motion and he can’t handle it

4 minutes ago, buffaloboyinATL said:

image.png.093641ea6fa4e6f2efaf8f48997ef65e.png

I thought he was a kicker whose job it was to kick Field Goals.  What was the "chainsaw" that was thrown at him?

bad coaching and settling for asking him to kick from a distance way beyond his comfort level

You got a bad score on those analogic questions in the SAT?

• Haha (+1) 1