Kaepernick's Agents Announce Tryout (edited title)

ngbills

Will Bills Scouts Be Attending Kaepernick Workout?  

185 members have voted

1. 1. Will Bills Scouts Be Attending Kaepernick Workout?

• Yes
    • No
  2. 2. Should They Sign Him If He Shows He Can Play?

• Yes
    • No

1 minute ago, Gugny said:

The Alt-Right Bosa Bros., are okay, though .. .right?

The woman beaters ... okay to turn a blind eye to ... right?

Incognito threatens to kill people because they won't let him cut his dead father's head off .... nothing to see here, right?

Kaepernick has never broken the law.  He doesn't think like you, so you think he shouldn't be allowed to make a living doing what he does best.  That's as un-American as it gets.

WOW!!!! 

24 minutes ago, pop gun said:

What is peoples infatuation with this guy? 

He's not a good QB and a questionable personality

NFL owners and coaches do not want to deal with the side show that comes with him, it's hard enough dealing with the other 53+ guys on the roster. 

He's opted out of and turned down contracts in the past, people (GMs, coaches, owners) are done with him IMO!

Is this workout real or just a charade because his name hasn't been in the media in a while?  

he opted out of his one contract because he was going to be released. He has not been offered any contracts to turn down. I don't care either way but just get the facts straight.. I still believe he is better than many backups in the league. 

10 hours ago, Boatdrinks said:

Pure fallacy. Getting too far away from football here, but no right to protest while on the job. Anyway, he’s a mediocre QB and a terrible human

I think that this gets to the heart of what a number of folks feel about Kaepernick and his situation.

I agree he's a mediocre QB and that plays into what's happened with him.

I don't think there's any evidence at all that he's a terrible human, and considerable evidence that he has heartfelt opinions he has every right as an American to express - just not "on the job".

There is, on the other hand, considerable evidence that the NFL gives multiple chances to a number of guys who have racked up considerable evidence that they are terrible human beings, or who may be well-intentioned people who have done legit terrible things.  Some of them are considerably more talented at their positions than Kaepernick is, and some of them are questionably so.

• Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, Hapless Bills Fan said:

I think that this gets to the heart of what a number of folks feel about Kaepernick and his situation.

I agree he's a mediocre QB and that plays into what's happened with him.

I don't think there's any evidence at all that he's a terrible human, and considerable evidence that he has heartfelt opinions he has every right as an American to express - just not "on the job".

There is, on the other hand, considerable evidence that the NFL gives multiple chances to a number of guys who have racked up considerable evidence that they are terrible human beings, or who may be well-intentioned people who have done legit terrible things.  Some of them are considerably more talented at their positions than Kaepernick is, and some of them are questionably so.

I fully expect you to delete all political posts in this thread.

1 minute ago, LBSeeBallLBGetBall said:

I fully expect you to delete all political posts in this thread.

I see nothing political.  It's a social issue, if anything.  Adults can have meaningful conversations about social issues.

• Like (+1) 2

5 minutes ago, Gugny said:

The Alt-Right Bosa Bros., are okay, though .. .right?

The woman beaters ... okay to turn a blind eye to ... right?

Incognito threatens to kill people because they won't let him cut his dead father's head off .... nothing to see here, right?

Kaepernick has never broken the law.  He doesn't think like you, so you think he shouldn't be allowed to make a living doing what he does best.  That's as un-American as it gets.

I'm not sure what is meant by the "Alt-right Bosa Bros", but if they were to start making hand gestures or wearing articles of clothing associated with the alt-right or otherwise making a point of their political views ON THE FIELD, DURING A GAME, it would be comparable to Kaep's situation.

As far as I'm aware, they keep their political views to their private social media and off the field.  If Kaep had done likewise, the probability seems very high to me we wouldn't be having this discussion.

As far as the various players who have done legit horrible things that the NFL allows on the field - I agree that's a double standard.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Should be entertaining to see what the Girlfriends opinion will be on twitter.. Remember this one comparing Baltimore's owner to a plantation owner. And Ray Lewis as Samuel Jacksons character....  Get the popcorn ready for a lot of chaos and no one signing Kaepernick.  

7 minutes ago, nucci said:

he opted out of his one contract because he was going to be released. He has not been offered any contracts to turn down. I don't care either way but just get the facts straight.. I still believe he is better than many backups in the league. 

Hmmm....... seems he actually did turn down Elway and the Broncos.

https://www.nbcsports.com/bayarea/49ers/source-kap-not-willing-take-broncos-current-pay-cut-offer

11 minutes ago, Gugny said:

The Alt-Right Bosa Bros., are okay, though .. .right?-wrong.  Just because they support Trump, doesnt mean they are the alt. right.  The alt. right is basically a hate organization.  Lets not jump straight to hyperbole please!

The woman beaters ... okay to turn a blind eye to ... right?-yes, you are right here

Incognito threatens to kill people because they won't let him cut his dead father's head off .... nothing to see here, right?-MH issue, clearly

7 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

I fully expect me to exercise my judgement as a mod about what is and what isn't directly germaine to the football-relevant conversation vs expanding the scope, and you to accept that.

Any inclusion of his past social stances is relevant to any discussion of Kaep's future status as a player. He will forever be tied to his stance, whether you think it's germaine or not.

Edit. I do acknowledge that I took it there outside of PPP. I'll bow out and...

3g7idm.jpg

Edited by LBSeeBallLBGetBall