Kaepernick's Agents Announce Tryout (edited title)

ngbills

Will Bills Scouts Be Attending Kaepernick Workout?  

185 members have voted

1. 1. Will Bills Scouts Be Attending Kaepernick Workout?

• Yes
    • No
  2. 2. Should They Sign Him If He Shows He Can Play?

• Yes
    • No

8 hours ago, Dr.Sack said:

Kaepernick should be in the NFL, as a backup. I believe Baltimore is the best fit.

Baltimore offered him a contract and then Kaeps girlfriend posted a meme on social media calling Baltimores owner a slave owner and Ray Lewis a house boy.  Have a feeling thats not where he is going.  People need to wake up and understand this fool got run from the league allon his own.

26 minutes ago, Alphadawg7 said:

None of what you said is really accurate.  

Pretty sure everything he said was spot on.  Maybe look up Kaeps stance on Fidel Castro as well.  He is a misguided fool who plays on emotions to look intelligent.  In reality he is a race baiting spoiled cry baby.

Edited by thenorthremembers
Extra word

6 hours ago, bklnpete said:

Damn, it's been so long I forgot what all the ruckus was about. If I remember correctly he decided to kneel during the anthem to protest the oppression of blacks and people of color in America (this was in a year when there were several high-profile shootings of unarmed black men by police). Then I recall conservative media outlets creating a narrative that he was disrespecting the police and military. Then, like Pavlov after the bell, the turds and turdlets in the country got real angry and CK became public enemy #1. 

He wore pig cop socks to mock the police and kneeled during the national anthem in which everyone, even my toddler daughter knows you stand for to show respect to those who have given there lives for us to live in this great country. So yeah...

Note: it was also during a time where liberal media twisted some of those events into being high profile white cop on black man crime when really it was the other way around.

9 hours ago, wppete said:

It will be very entertaining if any team even considers signing him. Complete chaos. ? ? ?  

And yet wife/significant other beaters are cheered after a short stint on the commission’s exempt list. Do you see any issues with the priorities of the average sports fan based on this?

• Thank you (+1) 1

10 hours ago, LBSeeBallLBGetBall said:

It's hilarious seeing the raw LOVE for Kaepernick here, despite the fact that he hasn't played in 3 years and is basically a tall Tyrod Taylor

It’s hilarious seeing the raw LOVE for Chad Kelly here, despite the fact that he’s blown numerous chances to play in 3 years. Besides his relationship to Jimbo, I wonder what the difference is.... Hmmm....

• Like (+1) 1

I think odds are that the guy flames out if he starts again. It will be big news and the pressure to start him will increase because he will only end up with a team that isn't confident in thier current starter. 

Everybody will be so hopeful he is that teams savior. After a few games the teams fans will turn on him because starting him didn't save the day. 

He isn't going to land in any situation that is favorable for his longevity in the NFL. Still might bounce around a few teams after the big flame out. 

Edited by Lfod

4 minutes ago, jimmy10 said:

It’s hilarious seeing the raw LOVE for Chad Kelly here, despite the fact that he’s blown numerous chances to play in 3 years. Besides his relationship to Jimbo, I wonder what the difference is.... Hmmm....

Chad Kelly is a bum. 

18 minutes ago, Cripple Creek said:

And yet wife/significant other beaters are cheered after a short stint on the commission’s exempt list. Do you see any issues with the priorities of the average sports fan based on this?

There are are a lot of ways to answer that but two wrongs don't make a right seems most fitting.  Yes, watching people cheer Tyreek Hill is disgusting.  That doesn't mean people should fall for Kaep's thinly veiled anti-American themes, which exactly what they are.  

IMO Kaep disrespects the real victims of police violence where they exist.  His commie girlfriend and Kaep used Ferguson, which was shown to be far different than originally portrayed, as a wedge and nothing more.  The anthem protest was meant to portray the entire country as corrupt because of one questionable incident in a Podunk town.  He proceeded inflame things with commie t shirts and pig socks.  Try wearing protest socks in a high profile setting in some utopia like China or Cuba and see what happens.

He is a dime a dozen moron who has been duped by a chick or was just stupid from the get go.  After he sabotaged or turned down contracts he has far more power than the average football player.  Just this Summer he unilaterally declared a pair of sneakers as symbolic of our country's evil origins and Nike did his bidding.  They have also made ad campaigns about him and his "courage".  Note that he is always behind the scenes and a symbol and it is pretty rare to see him give an interview or speech.  That is because he is a puppet.

You don't have to believe all cops are perfect to see through Kaep's BS use of individual incidents to paint the USA as evil.  It is his right to do so and even to do so in a disingenuous manner.  But that doesn't make his agenda difficult to see through.  People are smart enough to see this even if they don't always say it.  That doesn't mean they support reprobates like Hill or Roethlisberger.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

32 minutes ago, jimmy10 said:

Colts fans sure want to see him play after watching that ***** show Hoyer put on the field.. lol

1 hour ago, Cripple Creek said:

what are you talking about?!?!? I was just saying it will be entertaining to see the media and fans go nuts. I don’t give a crap about Kaep. We have our franchise QB. 

What is peoples infatuation with this guy? 

He's not a good QB and a questionable personality

NFL owners and coaches do not want to deal with the side show that comes with him, it's hard enough dealing with the other 53+ guys on the roster. 

He's opted out of and turned down contracts in the past, people (GMs, coaches, owners) are done with him IMO!

Is this workout real or just a charade because his name hasn't been in the media in a while?  

8 hours ago, Boatdrinks said:

He took advantage of a few unfortunate incidents to advance an anti cop anti Caucasian agenda,

You can't really believe this.  Seriously.

He's anti-dirty cop ... shouldn't we all be?

And the anti-Caucasian agenda is something you made up.  There's absolutely no evidence of this.

I'm sure his parents would agree.

Kaep parents

For now anyway, everyone is still free to express their love or hate for the guy in this thread.  Here are my questions and thoughts:

1.  Why did he not just start an effort, a foundation, or an active group to bring awareness to his cause instead of crapping on the very foundation of why he is free in the first place?

2.  Why is it that he started this public stunt, and yes, that's all it really was, once his no talent butt ended up on the bench?

3.  Why does no one ever talk about how his actions created a bigger divide in america rather than actually bring awareness to his cause?

Then, to make a martyr out of the guy they start a campaign stating he "risked everything... ETC".  Really?  He risked what?  He was already a bench warmer for a bad team at the time on it's way down.  Say what you want, but he only did what he did to stay relevant in the media, and I don't care what people think or say about my view, I'm entitled to it, again, for now anyway, just not on some social media sites anymore, but at least here for now.

NOW,

throw all that aside, and look at this "workout" for what it is.  I voted No, and No because he is a lousy QB, plain and simple.

• Like (+1) 1

• Hapless Bills Fan changed the title to Kaepernick's Agents Announce Tryout (edited title)
12 hours ago, Nextmanup said:

It's hilarious to see the raw HATE for Kaepernick here, despite him being pretty much the same thing as Josh Allen.

Big, hugely talented, great runner, not a particularly good passer.

I would certainly hope the Bills attend his practice on Saturday.

We are far, far away from being set at QB.

We should pursue all options until we are set.

Nothing against the Bills attending Kaepernick's practice, but no - he really isn't the same thing as JA

11 minutes ago, wppete said:

Remember what this guy really stands for.... Going to be very interesting to see what team signs him and get the backlash. It wont be the Bills thats 100% for sure.

kaepernick-pig-socks.jpg

castrokaepernick.jpg

The Alt-Right Bosa Bros., are okay, though .. .right?

The woman beaters ... okay to turn a blind eye to ... right?

Incognito threatens to kill people because they won't let him cut his dead father's head off .... nothing to see here, right?

Kaepernick has never broken the law.  He doesn't think like you, so you think he shouldn't be allowed to make a living doing what he does best.  That's as un-American as it gets.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 2