Kaepernick's Agents Announce Tryout (edited title)

ngbills

Will Bills Scouts Be Attending Kaepernick Workout?  

185 members have voted

1. 1. Will Bills Scouts Be Attending Kaepernick Workout?

• Yes
    • No
  2. 2. Should They Sign Him If He Shows He Can Play?

• Yes
    • No

1 hour ago, Nextmanup said:

Why, b/c it dares to discuss something you personally don't want to discuss?

You know, you could just go on with your life and not respond to everything you disagree with.

:thumbdown:

Everyone keeps saying this; I think that is totally overplayed.  

The frenzy would fade quickly anyway, if it did exist.

No because this is the one thousandth Kape thread since he exited the league.  Try the "search" feature.

30 minutes ago, Gugny said:

This is fantastic news.  Would he be even a top 20 QB?  No.  But look around the league.  He's a top 32 guy.  More importantly, I'd love to see the ridiculous collusion/blackballing go away.

And no .... I don't want him on the Bills.  But he belongs in the NFL.

Go Kaep!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

He wasn't a top 32 guy when he opted out...but now, years later, he is?

• Haha (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, Mr. WEO said:

No because this is the one thousandth Kape thread since he exited the league.  Try the "search" feature.

He wasn't a top 32 guy when he opted out...but now, years later, he is?

He was.  And look around the league.  He still is.  And even if he isn't, he's easily a top 64.  He's sure as hell better than Matt Barkley.

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, Boatdrinks said:

Bingo. I wouldn’t care if he could play like Mahomes. I still would never root for him. Some things are just more important than football. 

Things like unarmed black men being murdered by dirty cops?  I agree 100%.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

Damn, it's been so long I forgot what all the ruckus was about. If I remember correctly he decided to kneel during the anthem to protest the oppression of blacks and people of color in America (this was in a year when there were several high-profile shootings of unarmed black men by police). Then I recall conservative media outlets creating a narrative that he was disrespecting the police and military. Then, like Pavlov after hearing the bell,  the good and true patriots of this country clutched their bibles and cried salty tears into their American flag hankies and turned CK into public enemy #1. 

Edited by bklnpete
Inappropriate derogatory language
  • Thank you (+1) 2

9 hours ago, bklnpete said:

Damn, it's been so long I forgot what all the ruckus was about. If I remember correctly he decided to kneel during the anthem to protest the oppression of blacks and people of color in America (this was in a year when there were several high-profile shootings of unarmed black men by police). Then I recall conservative media outlets creating a narrative that he was disrespecting the police and military. Then, like Pavlov after the bell, CK became public enemy #1. 

Lol you must watch CNN religiously. He took advantage of a few unfortunate incidents to advance an anti cop anti Caucasian agenda, Even wearing socks depicting cartoon pigs in police uniforms. Yes, he disrespected Police and is supportive of criminals including some who have killed police. He’s a mediocre ballplayer and basically pond scum. Glad you think he’s a great guy, but I can’t agree with you. 

• Like (+1) 2

It would absolutely never happen under McBeane 

But I think he'd probably be a good fit for Daboll's offense actually. Could you imagine Kaep playing and succeeding here? The board would meltdown every day nonstop. Even just his name brought up now. 

Rex might've signed Kaep in an alternate timeline. But I think McBeane would be more likely to play Peterman again.

The NFL has probably strongly suggested there be a fair representation of teams at the tryout, since the NFL arranged the affair.  I'm 6' 2", 254  lbs, 79 years old and my tryout is on Thursday.  See y'all there.

Edited by Keukasmallies

5 hours ago, Boatdrinks said:

Lol you must watch CNN religiously. He took advantage of a few unfortunate incidents to advance an anti cop anti Caucasian agenda, Even wearing socks depicting cartoon pigs in police uniforms. Yes, he disrespected Police and is supportive of criminals including some who have killed police. He’s a mediocre ballplayer and basically pond scum. Glad you think he’s a great guy, but I can’t agree with you. 

None of what you said is really accurate.  

• Like (+1) 1

38 minutes ago, Keukasmallies said:

The NFL has probably strongly suggested there be a fair representation of teams at the tryout, since the NFL arranged the affair.  I'm 6' 2", 254  lbs, 79 years old and my tryout is on Thursday.  See y'all there.

What a failed attempt to be funny.

9 hours ago, LBSeeBallLBGetBall said:

It's hilarious seeing the raw LOVE for Kaepernick here, despite the fact that he hasn't played in 3 years and is basically a tall Tyrod Taylor

Its not love, it's a tryout. Relax. How many times have we seen" blank player was just cut, we should kick rhe tires" ?