Bills/Pats game time set

1 minute ago, ColoradoBills said:

Your post is a treat.

Lol. Glad you approve.

I’m happy you’re optimistic, but tell me how I’m wrong. Or, if you’d rather, I’ll check back with you after week 16 when the inevitable happens.  This isn’t a Bills criticism so much as it is a Cheats observation. I’ll gladly eat crow if I’m wrong, but don’t you think we’ve seen this scenario enough over the years to make this call without seeing it play out? 

34 minutes ago, Tesla03 said:

who in their right mind would flex this game lol

NFL likes high scoring games. no one wants to watch a QB who struggles to put up more than 15 points per game. 

They only had 5 games to choose from. 3 of the other games were worse...

38 minutes ago, poblano said:

Please sir share wherever you're drinking

I suppose I'm more confident that the pats might collapse, then the bills fixing their problems.

2 minutes ago, TheProcess said:

Lol. Glad you approve.

I’m happy you’re optimistic, but tell me how I’m wrong. Or, if you’d rather, I’ll check back with you after week 16 when the inevitable happens.  This isn’t a Bills criticism so much as it is a Cheats observation. I’ll gladly eat crow if I’m wrong, but don’t you think we’ve seen this scenario enough over the years to make this call without seeing it play out? 

Optimistic?  I had the Bills being a fairly strong 8-8 team starting the season.  Playoffs in any situation is a good season for me.

I think the Bills have a good chance of winning their game Sunday against the Miami Dolphins.

Then they will play again the following week.  Patriots game is a long way away.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

This is going to sound trolly, but it’s genuinely not my intent. I don’t want the Bills playing anything other than 1 PM games on Sundays until they learn not to embarrass us in other time slots. First of all, I love the 1 PM routine for my Sundays. Also, they’ve proven inferior on more than enough games in other time slots for my lifetime. Nothing like trying to fall asleep fuming at midnight when they figure out a new way to lose on Monday night football. 1 PM Sunday games are our sweet spot. 

Just now, ColoradoBills said:

Optimistic?  I had the Bills being a fairly strong 8-8 team starting the season.  Playoffs in any situation is a good season for me.

I think the Bills have a good chance of winning their game Sunday against the Miami Dolphins.

Then they will play again the following week.  Patriots game is a long way away.

Oh ok. My bad if I misunderstood. I’m with you on the other games and the Cheats game being too far away. I’ve just seen too many of those games in Foxboro to entertain the thought of winning that game. I try every year to talk myself into that one, and I usually do, but I can’t do it again this year. Every other game we have left I think we could win or have a chance to win, but the offense concerns me when they can’t be counted on to score over 20 points. 

1 minute ago, TheProcess said:

Oh ok. My bad if I misunderstood. I’m with you on the other games and the Cheats game being too far away. I’ve just seen too many of those games in Foxboro to entertain the thought of winning that game. I try every year to talk myself into that one, and I usually do, but I can’t do it again this year. Every other game we have left I think we could win or have a chance to win, but the offense concerns me when they can’t be counted on to score over 20 points. 

There is a very good chance the Bills will not win against the Pats*.

The NFL set it up for a 4 pm start and I will still watch the game.

If you look at week 16 Sunday schedule for the CBS lineup it is quite obvious that the Bills Patriots game is the best to flex.

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, ColoradoBills said:

If you look at week 16 Sunday schedule for the CBS lineup it is quite obvious that the Bills Patriots game is the best to flex.

Good point on the other games. And as much as I pi** and moan on here about that game, I’ll be right there watching every bit of it (and all their other games from now until I’m gone). I couldn’t quit them even if I tried. 

• Awesome! (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, TheProcess said:

Good point on the other games. And as much as I pi** and moan on here about that game, I’ll be right there watching every bit of it (and all their other games from now until I’m gone). I couldn’t quit them even if I tried. 

Just a trivia fact for Bills fans.

The last 3 Saturday regular season games played by the Bills their record is 2-1.

The 1 loss was the disastrous 2016 loss to the Dolphins that got Rex fired.

FWIW

• Like (+1) 2

36 minutes ago, ColoradoBills said:

This was never assigned to cbs. Nfl network had first dibs on the games.