Bills/Pats game time set

14 hours ago, Bills fan since 87 said:

Was kind of hoping for the night game slot but this is good, wanted something a little different than the normal 1pm Sunday time and this is that.  Will be nice to sleep off a Bills game day hangover for once two rather than my normal Monday workday struggle.

I used to fake it through Monday's after game day until I found a solution...started taking them off! 

• Like (+1) 1

15 hours ago, Bills fan since 87 said:

Was kind of hoping for the night game slot but this is good, wanted something a little different than the normal 1pm Sunday time and this is that.  Will be nice to sleep off a Bills game day hangover for once two rather than my normal Monday workday struggle.

It'll still pretty much be a night game because they'll be under the lights within an hour of kickoff

1 hour ago, billsherd said:

Who got the 1 pm start?

Texans/Buccaneers

35 minutes ago, wagon127 said:

Since all the games are on the same network, and all 3 are nationally televised, it made sense just to put the West Coast game at 8:30, and the Bills vs. Patriots at 4:30.

Agreed.  Though I do wonder if we had beaten Cleveland would we have gotten the 8:30 slot?  I'm good with the 4:30 tho.

10 minutes ago, Bills fan since 87 said:

Texans/Buccaneers

Agreed.  Though I do wonder if we had beaten Cleveland would we have gotten the 8:30 slot?  I'm good with the 4:30 tho.

Agreed. The bills have 4 away games in the Mountain or Western Time zones next year. So most likely will have a few 4:00 games. I like 4:00 time slots. Plenty of time to get house work done before the game, and still early to bed after.