Bills/Pats game time set

2 hours ago, Bills fan since 87 said:

Was kind of hoping for the night game slot but this is good, wanted something a little different than the normal 1pm Sunday time and this is that.  Will be nice to sleep off a Bills game day hangover for once two rather than my normal Monday workday struggle.

Sunset for Boston on that day is 4:14PM, so it'll look like a night game. 

• Like (+1) 1

28 minutes ago, Doc Brown said:

What's the Bills record when Romo calls their 

Only win I can think of was Bills Vikes. I know they called the Jags playoff game we lost and I'm sure a Patsy game or two in there. Did he call Jacoby Brissett game we won too against the Patsies? Not sure

4 minutes ago, wagon127 said:

This was never assigned to cbs. Nfl network had first dibs on the games. 

True but of the 5 possible flexed games for Saturday Week 16 the ones not chosen would revert to the appropriate network coverage.

So the Bills/Patriots would of went to CBS on Sunday if not chosen.

My point was if they didn't choose the Bills game their other choices would of been the Lions/Broncos or Chargers/Raiders.

20 minutes ago, Formerly Allan in MD said:

Great, national TV.  When's the last time we showed anything in games everyone's watching?  The law of averages is pretty meaningless for football and hockey teams from Buffalo.

hey, we beat the Jets on TNF four years ago!

44 minutes ago, Bferra13 said:

Only win I can think of was Bills Vikes. I know they called the Jags playoff game we lost and I'm sure a Patsy game or two in there. Did he call Jacoby Brissett game we won too against the Patsies? Not sure

I forgot about that one.  I remember thinking this was CBS's best game?  He's called the Bills/Pats a couple of times but not that game.

2 hours ago, TheProcess said:

This is going to sound trolly, but it’s genuinely not my intent. I don’t want the Bills playing anything other than 1 PM games on Sundays until they learn not to embarrass us in other time slots. First of all, I love the 1 PM routine for my Sundays. Also, they’ve proven inferior on more than enough games in other time slots for my lifetime. Nothing like trying to fall asleep fuming at midnight when they figure out a new way to lose on Monday night football. 1 PM Sunday games are our sweet spot. 

We play the AFC and NFC West next year so we're pry going to have a lot more 4:00 games.

• Like (+1) 1

12 hours ago, wagon127 said:

Awesome, now lets hope theres no more then a game separation between us and the pats, and make it the division title championship!

dont see this being a division championship game unless something drastic happens on offense.   we have NO identity and Dabol week to week is getting worse at game calling.   Since the concussion seems like Allen is being coached or playing scared.

This probably a dumb question, but wondering if this is nationally televised even for any of you have a guess, as I thought they only have 1 4:30 and 1 8:00 pm game on these Saturday games and thus would at least be on NFLN if not the network.  If not I’ll be going back to my Bills Backers bar which is always fun.

12 minutes ago, machine gun kelly said:

This probably a dumb question, but wondering if this is nationally televised even for any of you have a guess, as I thought they only have 1 4:30 and 1 8:00 pm game on these Saturday games and thus would at least be on NFLN if not the network.  If not I’ll be going back to my Bills Backers bar which is always fun.

Yep, it's a national game.

13 hours ago, Bills fan since 87 said:

Was kind of hoping for the night game slot but this is good, wanted something a little different than the normal 1pm Sunday time and this is that.  Will be nice to sleep off a Bills game day hangover for once two rather than my normal Monday workday struggle.

Hell at 4:30 PM that time of year, it is a night game.

EDIT: I googled it.

4:16 PM

Saturday, December 21, 2019 (EST)
Sunset in Foxborough, MA

Edited by CLTbills
  • Haha (+1) 2

1 hour ago, Xwnyer said:

dont see this being a division championship game unless something drastic happens on offense.   we have NO identity and Dabol week to week is getting worse at game calling.   Since the concussion seems like Allen is being coached or playing scared.

I mean I get it. If I had to choose between what is more likely, a Patriot collapse, or the bills developing their offense properly. I would chose the patriots scenario. This is the message board of dreams.