QB who can pass to victory - a myth?

4 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

Do you really think McDermott is telling Allen to miss by 5-7 yards.  Miss long doesn’t mean throw it out of the reach of everyone.  You still want to give the WR a chance to make a play.

Cleveland from what I’ve been reading, stacked the box and played a lot of Cover 0.  They were selling out to stop the run....make Allen beat you with his arm.

We probably should have ran it more but we should be able to see pass it much better.

a lot of Cover 0 and Cover 1 and yet AVG 5.2 a carry. So Did we Dictate to that defense or did we play right into the hands THEY wanted us to play?

i know we want the same thing. However just questioning different people on it. While you are after Allen (by no means has he convinced me of anything yet, I was against the pick in the draft. He started winning me over at end of last year and start of this, now questions coming back). 

I however also fault McConservative. And question him however seems that there is a group of people on this board that isn’t aloud to do though because he broke a Drought. 

without a defined plan (not saying I expect McD or Beane to give one) I am stuck with looking at him against an ambiguous Process. 

I also stopped during the Tyrod era comparing regimes or past Bills teams as some sort of accomplishment. 

• Like (+1) 1