The next two games are huge

DKBills25

The Bills really need to pull thru the next two games both very winnable games that would help us so much to get into the post season 

What also helps is that they are conference games 

Looking at the schedule of other teams 

The Steelers & Raiders are the two I’m worried about  

Steelers next two opponents are (Clv @ home and @ Cin) 

And for the Raiders next two opponents are ( Cin @ home and @ NYJ) 

So looking at the schedule these next two games are huge, since we have a game up on both teams 

hope we can get out of these two games with wins and maybe Pit and Oak might drop one  

We need to start feeding Singletary more and finding a better balance of pass plays and run plays 

It’s time to show the NFL who we are as a team and show everyone we belong in the playoffs 

GO BILLS 

6 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

and if that doesn’t happen?

i will in my jadedness sniff and say "same old Bills...."

enjoying a team for once that is winning games, i know i know..... but i can't stomp on a 6-3 team... 

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, row_33 said:

i will in my jadedness sniff and say "same old Bills...."

enjoying a team for once that is winning games, i know i know..... but i can't stomp on a 6-3 team... 

I am enjoying the season as well. Doesn’t mean though I can’t still be critical of areas. 

Just now, MAJBobby said:

I am enjoying the season as well. Doesn’t mean though I can’t still be critical of areas. 

you are most free to criticize, on here it sometimes becomes hard to discern between those still insisting the team is undefeated and those insisting the team is total garbage  :D

Bills and fans can't seriously be worried about this game coming up on Sunday

Just now, row_33 said:

you are most free to criticize, on here it sometimes becomes hard to discern between those still insisting the team is undefeated and those insisting the team is total garbage  :D

I don’t think they are garbage. I do think their offense is below Average and their defense isn’t as good as some want to make it out to be. 

and I also am starting to question the vision of this HC and his staff