The Sham Impeachment Inquiry & Whistleblower Saga: A Race to Get Ahead of the OIG

41 minutes ago, jrober38 said:

When did I say that?

There was tons of wrong doing by Clinton. She should have never been the nominee. The system was rigged in her favour to cover for a completely flawed candidate with excessive baggage. 

I'm also pointing out that if you think Clinton should have been locked up, you're a hypocrite if you continue on as a Trump supporter. You can't have it both ways (which is all anyone seems to try and do in politics anymore) and preach "rule of law" regarding Clinton and ignore the "rule of law for Trump.

They're both crooks. 

The scrutiny Trump has been under tells me you and the rest of the Schiff crowd ain't got Schiff on Trump... Russia collusion!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Where did that go?

Back to the rule of law... The law only is relevant against Republicans, you just proved that in your own remarks above you idiot....

• Awesome! (+1) 1

The Democrats KNOW this is going nowhere! They’re using my tax dollars to bloody up their political opponent prior to an election because as many of them have already said, on the record, if they don’t impeach him he’s going to get re-elected. Politics at its worst. Bring it on! He’s going to win in a LANDSLIDE.

11 minutes ago, Cinga said:

The scrutiny Trump has been under tells me you and the rest of the Schiff crowd ain't got Schiff on Trump... Russia collusion!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Where did that go?

Back to the rule of law... The law only is relevant against Republicans, you just proved that in your own remarks above you idiot....

LMAO

Such a hypocrite.

5 hours ago, Gary Busey said:

True - why was Nunes on the phone with someone as corrupt as Parnas? Why didn't Nunes disclose this information? 

I'm sure it was just something completely innocent that didn't need to be reported to anyone. You know, like helping him fill out a whistleblower complaint.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

1 hour ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Trump was under a FISA for over a year, along with his entire inner circle. He was subjected to the most invasive, no-expense-spared investigation from the Department of Justice and the US Intelligence Community in history — not to mention the unofficial investigation he endured at the hand of the media and his politician competition. 

He came out clean. 

By definition he is not a crook. 

How do you think Hillary would fare if subjected to the same scrutiny? She’d be hanged for treason for selling SAPs to our enemies, not to mention many other crimes of state. 

One is not like the other. Time to wake up. 

I think jrobs is lost in the shadow world of emotional crookery, whereby if a massive investigation (indisputable) of unprecedented scope (indisputable), with unlimited power to investigate and refer for prosecution everything from jaywalking to process crimes to personal income tax evasion (indisputable), which involves a disproportionate show of force relative to accusations (indisputable) and involves DOJ officials leaking to major media outlets time/place and scope of quasi-military operations for a man pushing 70 (indisputable) results in absolutely 0.00 counts of criminal activity for the subject of the investigation, well by gosh the victim in the scheme is obviously a crook because a jrobs finds him distasteful. 

As bad as all this abhorrent politicking has been,  the only certainty that lies ahead is escalation. You simply can’t allow the opposition party to stab you repeatedly in the eye socket, allow the conditions to remain for exactly the same type of wrangling to happen next time without responding.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Tiberius said:

Trump’s personal attorney is in jail right now for hush money payments for Trump. Trump is individual number one as a co conspirator. Go ahead, pretend you know nothing about that. All ears! All sh it is more like it. 

The guy who said there was a quid pro quo, that’s who you are talking about? ?

hahaha. You are such a buffoon.  Seriously, quit while you’re behind, way behind. 

Russian Collusion - FAIL

Russian Investigation Obstruction - FAIL

Campaign Finance Violations - FAIL

Quid Pro Quo w/ Ukraine - FAIL

Bribery - FAIL

Extortion - FAIL

I know I’m missing like 10 emergency breaking news walls are closing in scandals, but you get the point. 

• Like (+1) 5

5 minutes ago, dubs said:

hahaha. You are such a buffoon.  Seriously, quit while you’re behind, way behind. 

Russian Collusion - FAIL

Russian Investigation Obstruction - FAIL

Campaign Finance Violations - FAIL

Quid Pro Quo w/ Ukraine - FAIL

Bribery - FAIL

Extortion - FAIL

I know I’m missing like 10 emergency breaking news walls are closing in scandals, but you get the point. 

Anyone else remember how Trump is SO not in jail for paying "hush money" to Stormy Daniels, that Daniels ended up paying his legal fees?  

• Haha (+1) 4

It's because their plan, and only option left, is what DC Tom has been predicting for years. They're trying to discredit the entire party to get ahead of what's coming. 

That's not because they care about saving the country, or even their own party. But it's because they are trying to save their own asses. 

• Like (+1) 2

When you have a legit crisis you may:

1) confront it directly, realize the true nature of mankind, learn from another experience, the goal being going forward as a productive entity ; or

2) dive into the sawdust of the past and nurse every fault of others and regurgitate every slight, fingerpointing and justifying everything you did

you can start with 2 and eventually realize 1 is healthier

it’s up to you

10 hours ago, dubs said:

Russian Collusion - Cover up successful 

Russian Investigation Obstruction - Cover up

successful 

Campaign Finance Violations - Michael Cohen says hi! 

Quid Pro Quo w/ Ukraine - He is literally being impeached, you know. 

Bribery - Same 

Extortion - Same

10 hours ago, dubs said:

You ask for a crime, I showed you one, and you answer with this nonsense? You simply deny all the crimes. You are dishonest. Having a jury of Republicans senators doesn't make Trump innocent. 

I suppose OJ didn't murder anyone, right? 

I suppose Trump University wasn't a scam either, huh? 

4 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Much closer scrutiny to what really happened in the 2016 election. 

Which will be very, very bad for some of the loudest screamers at the moment in the news cycle. 

(But I can't speak for Tom, that's me)

Another Horowitz report?!?! :nana: