The Sham Impeachment Inquiry & Whistleblower Saga: A Race to Get Ahead of the OIG

Just now, Deranged Rhino said:

Right? 

And all the normal NPC types have gotten their talking points as we saw this morning, gleefully jumping on the "Horowitz won't indict anyone" train without a second thought, or doubt, about buying into a narrative pushed by the same people who lied to them for three years about "Mueller Time" and whom all have a motive to lie about what the report will say. 

The narrative engineers have already set up the framing for the report, knowing these types won't read it, but will read the reporters' cherry picked analysis of it. And then they'll do a victory lap -- while missing the damning evidence that's about to hit the public sphere, regardless of Horowitz's conclusions -- which were always secondary to the AG's own. 

Which will make the next week extra fun. :beer: 

If Horowitz did indict someone,  I would be astounded, and so would everyone else who knows what his limitations are . But, I am sure there are goofballs out there that think he should. And, that this is more than simply the DOJ (FBI) OIG report. And they will be bitching and moaning come Monday morning that no one is being goosestepped into the gulag, and the "msm" will be singing the "seeeeeeee nothing criminal happened" refrain that the lofos will buy into.

Here's a chart:

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

13 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

If Horowitz did indict someone,  I would be astounded, and so would everyone else who knows what his limitations are . But, I am sure there are goofballs out there that think he should. And, that this is more than simply the DOJ (FBI) OIG report. And they will be bitching and moaning come Monday morning that no one is being goosestepped into the gulag, and the "msm" will be singing the "seeeeeeee nothing criminal happened" refrain that the lofos will buy into.

100%

There are those trying to dunk on my analysis over the past three years and in the process are only exposing their own ignorance. As you rightly state, Horowitz is not a prosecutor, he has limited power within the DOJ, let alone outside of it. His conclusions and recommendations are not mandates, and the department has never been under any obligation to follow them. None of that has changed, despite the spin attempts. 

What Horowitz CAN do, and has done, is thoroughly investigate and interview CURRENT DOJ employees and actions. This report started way back in 2017. It spun off several sub-reports, including the McCabe and Comey reports, not to mention the Confidential Human Sources report. If you add the Mid Year Exam report into that mix, then Horowitz has eviscerated the entire Obama DOJ with these reports -- not through indictments, but by bringing evidence of criminality and malfeasance into the public sphere. 

In 2019, McCabe lost his job and pension because of Horowitz's work.

Comey's holier than thou act was shown to be BS because of Horowitz's report. 

Over 2 dozen high ranking FBI and DOJ employees have been fired, removed, demoted, or "retired" because of what Horowitz has found to date... 

Those who think Horowitz's report won't be damning, have NOT been paying attention or are looking to confirm their pre-formed opinions on what happened in 2016 rather than letting the evidence guide them. 

From 2017 through the early part of 2019 until Durham was officially announced, Horowitz was seen as the end game because it was thought his report would have to come out before any Declass would hit OR any special prosecutors/investigators would be assigned. That changed, drastically, this year -- and because of Durham (who was wired into Horowitz the whole time), Horowitz is no longer the end game. 

NPCs want to spin that as "revisionist" or somehow dishonest. It's neither. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 2

Seriously — it’s the SAME stories from the Russia narrative. The same promises too. 

Which of the TDS sufferers will be the first to be brave enough to call bull#### on it? 

https://mobile.twitter.com/Shem_Infinite/status/1202008981591355392

This was the same play they tried w Mueller: “resign before you’re thrown out!” 

14 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Seriously — it’s the SAME stories from the Russia narrative. The same promises too. 

Which of the TDS sufferers will be the first to be brave enough to call bull#### on it? 

https://mobile.twitter.com/Shem_Infinite/status/1202008981591355392

This was the same play they tried w Mueller: “resign before you’re thrown out!” 

I need an anger emoji!

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, jrober38 said:

Not at all.

Trump supporters screaming "lock her up" on the campaign trail now defending this crook is the definition of hypocrisy. 

so you seriously never saw any evidence of wrongdoing by Hillary or her campaign? Are you daft or just pretending to be?

3 hours ago, dubs said:

If you can make a compelling or even coherent argument that Trump is a criminal, I’d be all ears. Seriously.  

Pro tip: it helps to have actual evidence to reference to indicate guilt of said crime. 

You are not all ears at all. I’ll prove that. Trump’s personal attorney is in jail right now for hush money payments for Trump. Trump is individual number one as a co conspirator. Go ahead, pretend you know nothing about that. All ears! All sh it is more like it. 

2 hours ago, Cinga said:

YEAH!!!! We should know by now Republicans can't appoint their own ambassadors

The guy who said there was a quid pro quo, that’s who you are talking about? ?

8 minutes ago, Cinga said:

so you seriously never saw any evidence of wrongdoing by Hillary or her campaign? Are you daft or just pretending to be?

When did I say that?

There was tons of wrong doing by Clinton. She should have never been the nominee. The system was rigged in her favour to cover for a completely flawed candidate with excessive baggage. 

I'm also pointing out that if you think Clinton should have been locked up, you're a hypocrite if you continue on as a Trump supporter. You can't have it both ways (which is all anyone seems to try and do in politics anymore) and preach "rule of law" regarding Clinton and ignore the "rule of law for Trump.

They're both crooks. 

Edited by jrober38
  • Haha (+1) 1

Boy DR/Bufgal will be busy tonight, earning their rubles 

7 minutes ago, Cinga said:

Hillary never conspired with a foreign government, a dictatorship, or tried to get a hotel built in Moscow, met with Russians for dirt, nothing 

9 minutes ago, jrober38 said:

They're both crooks. 

Trump was under a FISA for over a year, along with his entire inner circle. He was subjected to the most invasive, no-expense-spared investigation from the Department of Justice and the US Intelligence Community in history — not to mention the unofficial investigation he endured at the hand of the media and his politician competition. 

He came out clean. 

By definition he is not a crook. 

How do you think Hillary would fare if subjected to the same scrutiny? She’d be hanged for treason for selling SAPs to our enemies, not to mention many other crimes of state. 

One is not like the other. Time to wake up. 

Edited by Deranged Rhino
  • Like (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Trump was under a FISA for over a year, along with his entire inner circle. He was subjected to the most invasive, no-expense-spared investigation from the Department of Justice and the US Intelligence Community — not to mention the unofficial investigation he endured at the hand of the media and his politician competition. 

He came out clean. 

By definition he is not a crook. 

How do you think Hillary would fare if subjected to the same scrutiny? She’d be hanged for treason for selling SAPs to our enemies, not to mention many other crimes of state. 

One is not like the other. Time to wake up. 

Horowitz said it was all good, after you promised he was sending all Trump’s enemies to jail, Obama, Hillary, Comey and God knows how many others. You sir are a total fraud, as many have already pointed out. 

Why do you lie so much? Are you paid to? Or does it make you feel intelligent? Is Trump really your hero and you are following his example? Why? 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Well... it depends on what you mean by did we know. Q dropped this about a year ago -- but I know you don't follow that, nor do I blame you. It was never confirmed... until today.

We knew several weeks ago that US personnel in the Ukraine had spied on Solomon and unmasked him (including Yovonovitch) but not the extent. 

:lol: Posting for the gif. 

Literally, nothing in that statement is true...
Sounds like Schitt took a bunch of cnn talking points, put them in a bag,

shook it up, threw them down and BAM that statement.

• Like (+1) 1

43 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

You are not all ears at all. I’ll prove that. Trump’s personal attorney is in jail right now for hush money payments for Trump. Trump is individual number one as a co conspirator. Go ahead, pretend you know nothing about that. All ears! All sh it is more like it. 

The guy who said there was a quid pro quo, that’s who you are talking about?

And he said it was only his opinion... Don't use schiff out of context...