The Sham Impeachment Inquiry & Whistleblower Saga: A Race to Get Ahead of the OIG

1 hour ago, Gary Busey said:

He sure does - and I think it should be released - but I think you misread my question.

Since when does Schiff control the release of the IG report?

i didn't miss read your your question.

27 minutes ago, B-Man said:

i'm tellin' ya, you just can't make this ***** up.

Edited by Foxx
  • Like (+1) 3

13 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

He's been exposed, again, of not knowing the subject material. Now, again, he's trying to run away from it and move the point (to a still incorrect point). 

There's a House IG report which Schiff controls about the whistleblower's original complaint, and his testimony. Gary's wrong, again. Because he rushed to make a "joke" and didn't stop to think it all the way through. Because he's deeply stupid.

Gary isn't even as fun to whack over the head as HAHA Gator is. I think Gator tends to bounce back while Gary just keeps getting more brain damaged. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

Sen. Rick Scott takes on impeachment with sense of humor in spot-on ‘hostage video’

by Tom Tillison

Original Article

Republican Rick Scott, the freshman U.S. senator from Florida, has clearly not been a fan of the impeachment process that has played out before the nation these past two weeks.A process that comes courtesy of the Democratic Party and their hatred of President Donald Trump, and desire to cover for former Vice President Joe Biden’s corruption, according to the lawmaker.Scott posted a video on social media claiming he was being held hostage during the Senate impeachment trial, noting the rigid restrictions placed on senators“As you may have heard, I’ve been taken hostage along with 99 other people in the U.S. Capitol,” Scott begins.

• Like (+1) 2

Oh boy, Democrat manager just admitted they paid for hoax

Hakeem Jeffries Says Steele Dossier Doesn’t Count As Foreign Interference Because It Was ‘Purchased’

by Chuck Ross

Original Article

Democratic Rep. Hakeem Jeffries, one of the House impeachment managers, argued Thursday that Democrats’ hiring of a former British spy to collect dirt from Russian sources about the Trump campaign does not constitute foreign interference in the 2016 presidential election.The New York congressman’s argument was based on the puzzling logic that Democrats paid for the information from the retired spy, Christopher Steele, rather than simply obtaining it.

• Thank you (+1) 1