The Sham Impeachment Inquiry & Whistleblower Saga: A Race to Get Ahead of the OIG

The Granny Wine Box Traveling Impeachment Circus Heads to the Senate

by Stephen Kruiser

Original Article

Do you not feel the enthusiasm?!?!?

A full month after the oh-so-important WE ABSOLUTELY HAVE TO DO IT NOW House vote to impeach President Trump, Speaker Nancy Pelosi finally decided to get around to what she should have done the day after the vote:

On Wednesday, House Speaker Nancy Pelosi led Democrats in approving a measure to finally forward the articles of impeachment passed on December 18 over to the Senate for a trial. Pelosi had held up the articles after insisting that Trump needed to be impeached as soon as possible because he posed an imminent threat to the 2020 election. Democrats also approved seven impeachment managers, headed by Rep. Adam Schiff (D-Calif.).

"We are here today to cross a very important threshold in American history," Pelosi said before the mostly partisan vote (228-193). She recalled her long opposition to impeachment and then blamed Trump for forcing her hand. "He crossed a threshold. He gave us no choice."

Yet the speaker's own actions suggest she did indeed have a choice. Contrary to her protestations that Trump needed to be removed as soon as possible, Pelosi delayed the process by refusing to hand over the articles of impeachment once the House had voted on them.

The president didn't cross a line. In fact, the Democrats couldn’t even impeach him on all the things they’d been promising to make stick for months.

Rather, Pelosi was pushed over a line she never wanted to cross, forced primarily by the unruly young ‘uns in her party who she couldn’t control. She may be flailing at the moment, but Pelosi used to be one of the shrewdest politicians in American history. She knew that once the Democrats committed to going down the road to impeachment their odds of arriving at President Trump’s re-election greatly increased.

Edited by B-Man

The idea of Democrats taking any kind of moral high ground on the impeachment process is pretty laughable, and sure enough, Kentucky Sen. Rand Paul couldn’t help but chuckle about Rep. Jerry Nadler suggesting Republicans are engaging in a cover-up.

Democrats have spent months wheeling out witnesses that were, to put it bluntly, not at all friendly towards Trump while having no hard facts to offer about any wrongdoing Trump had done. If Rep. Adam Schiff didn’t approve of this insanely partisan “witnesses,” then they didn’t make it into the committee hearing.

Now, Nadler is telling Republicans in the Senate that if they don’t allow every relevant witness to testify, then Republicans are engaging in a cover-up.

“If the Senate doesn’t permit the introduction of all relevant witnesses and of all documents that the House wants to introduce, because the House is the prosecutor here, then the Senate is — is engaging in an unconstitutional and disgusting cover-up,” said Nadler.

Hilarious.

Paul fired back with a chuckle while on “Your World with Neil Cavuto” where he made it clear that Nadler should be careful what he wishes for because he just might get it. This means that all relevant witnesses include Joe and Hunter Biden, will be called, and Democrats don’t want that.

You know, I’m either all or none. But I lean more towards none.

Now, I have heard — we have heard the arguments. The arguments were so bad in the House that not one Republican voted for impeachment. I think the arguments aren’t going to change when they bring it over here.

We have heard all the information. They basically are upset that President Trump delayed delivering some foreign aid. Well, I’m of the opinion that foreign aid is unconstitutional, and that it’s unwise to send money to countries when you have to borrow the money from China to send it to Ukraine or any other country.

So, you know, I — I don’t know how they’re going to prove a point to someone like me, who doesn’t believe that foreign aid is constitutional.

So, you know, I think it, at this point, we have heard enough. We’re going to hear the arguments again. But I don’t think one of these Democrats who say they want witnesses will vote to allow Hunter or Joe Biden to come.

And if the president was withholding it because he thought there was corruption involving Hunter Biden and Joe Biden, wouldn’t we want to hear from them, or at least hear about that corruption?

https://www.redstate.com/brandon_morse/2020/01/16/rand-paul-dismantles-jerry-nadler-after-he-tries-to-take-the-high-ground-on-allowing-witnesses/

What is she afraid of ?  ?

Edited by B-Man
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2020 Contrast: Trump's Trade or the Democrat's Impeachment

by Daniel John Sobieski

Original Article

Those switching between coverage of the impeachment proceedings on Fox News and the signing of the Phase 1 China trade deal saw the stark election choice between the two parties and their priorities, between President Donald  J. Trump and those Lilliputian Democrats who would remove him from power. Trump offers continued growth and prosperity freed from the power of government and the shackles of a command economy. The comedy team of Pelosi, Nadler, and Schiff offer a palace coup to undo the hopes and free choice of the American people and lead to economic collapse and a Third World justice system where there is no due process, no right to confront your accuser, or to call witnesses in your defense, and an Alice-In Wonderland world where hearsay and presumption trumps, no pun intended, actual facts, actual crimes and real evidence..    

Ironically, the China trade deal is the ultimate quid pro quo, doing more to boost Trump’s reelection chances than any Ukrainian phone call, real as in a transcript Democrats ignore, or imagined as in Adam Schiff’s feeble screenwriter wannabe imagination. America gets more winning, more economic growth and prosperity. China gets a deal its staggering economy badly needs after being confronted by an Uncle Sam with sleeves rolled up, not hat in hand.

89314c91bd7295ea80be1dc1f7395d23aa22e7fc

• Haha (+1) 4
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

...and the Massengill skank now finds it necessary to do the TV circuit about how her focus is the "people's business"......

Pelosi gleefully reminds Trump he's 'impeached forever' during appearance on Bill Maher show

By Joseph A. Wulfsohn | Fox News

Not much seemed solemn or prayerful about Nancy Pelosi's appearance on "Real Time with Bill Maher" on Friday night.

In Maher's return from a holiday hiatus, the House speaker spoke gleefully about her colleagues impeaching President Trump and doubled down on her Russian-charged attacks against Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell.

After Maher pointed out that Pelosi was initially "rather reluctant" to move forward with impeachment and waited until "it was inevitable," the California Democrat responded that Trump simply gave his critics in the House "no choice" in the matter.

https://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/nancy-pelosi-bill-maher-impeachment-moscow-mitch-mcconnell

• Like (+1) 1