The Sham Impeachment Inquiry & Whistleblower Saga: A Race to Get Ahead of the OIG

14 minutes ago, keepthefaith said:

I'm trying to understand the dems choice to impeach.  They have to know that once this reaches the senate, witness testimony will be much different and their chances of winning are about zero since the jury of senators will vote in a partisan fashion and the case itself will be historically weak.  So what's their calculus?  That being able to say the President was impeached and that Republicans obstructed a just outcome and having it amplified by media will be a politically winning strategy? 

I suppose that's better than having to oppose an incumbent with a weak candidate and a good economy, but they will certainly rile up opposition voters like never before.

they totally lost their ***** when Hillary was bounced by The People, and they still can't get over it, and they won't even begin to try to get serious about the 2020 election either

you must have people like this in your life?  intelligent but no motivation to do anything useful for themself or another person....

1 hour ago, Bakin said:

You keep saying that. But it’s completely false. 

Don’t you understand human nature? If you don’t punish someone for cheating, they do it again. 

Trump got away with Russia conspiracy, so he moved on to this abuse of power, which is a crime in progress

13 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Don’t you understand human nature? If you don’t punish someone for cheating, they do it again. 

Trump got away with Russia conspiracy, so he moved on to this abuse of power, which is a crime in progress

I mean it doesn’t matter how many times you repeat a lie. 
stupid people may believe you...but that’s about it. 

35 minutes ago, Bakin said:

He's well aware.  If it weren't for the repetition of falsehoods, Tibs wouldn't "know" anything.

• Like (+1) 1

12 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

So did Comey when he chose not to indict Hillary because they could not prove intent. 

They can’t prove intent now — yet they go anyway. Why? They’re terrified and it’s their only play. It won’t work the way they wish. 

The kicker is that they did prove intent.

The level of intent required was negligence and there's no way in hell to deny she was, at the very least, negligent.

I didn't have any desire to see her go to prison, but anyone else who did what she did would have.

• Like (+1) 2

13 hours ago, Bakin said:

No, Trump really is a corrupt, power abusing POS. 

We knew that when you guys elected him. Would you have attended Trump University? 

Democrats offering passion over proof in Trump impeachment

The Hill [DC], by Jonathan Turley

Original Article

Impeachment Is Slowly Destroying Democrats’ 2020 Political Hopes

by Mollie Hemingway

Original Article

Democratic efforts to impeach President Donald Trump were supposed to help them politically in 2020. In moments of unguarded honesty, a few Democrats admitted as much publicly, saying the quiet part loud and the loud part quiet. (Video)

It’s a great example of how this particular impeachment push keeps backfiring on Democrats. They claim, without evidence, that Trump was trying to get Ukraine to meddle in the 2020 election by asking for their cooperation in investigating Ukrainian efforts to meddle in the 2016 election.

• Thank you (+1) 2

1 hour ago, Tiberius said:

No, Trump really is a corrupt, power abusing POS. 

We knew that when you guys elected him. Would you have attended Trump University? 

Nope.
No evidence of anything.

Just your feelings. 
Fortunately we don’t live in a banana republic...yet. But we are going that way with your deranged kangaroo courts of which you somehow approve. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, John Adams said:

You're not part of that "we" Kemosabe. 

And if the "we" ever rid PPP of asswipes, the entire board would be gone. 

Kemosabe? Thinking of a new screen name? Sounds like you are leaning towards a Native American one. May I suggest "Forked Tongue", "Au Contraire" or "Spouting Bull"?  

• Haha (+1) 2