The Sham Impeachment Inquiry & Whistleblower Saga: A Race to Get Ahead of the OIG

8 minutes ago, John Adams said:

Says the guy who never attacked him or tried to rid this community of him. 

Go back to attacking pedophiles via re-Tweets. ...

again, i know this will be lost upon you but on the off chance that it will register one little iota....

it is not DR's responsibility to rid this community of anyone and, unfortunately... this includes you.

you seem to have a severe disconnect between what one is entitled to do and what one is required to do. if you truly are a lawyer, universe help your clients.

Edited by Foxx
  • Like (+1) 3

7 hours ago, Tiberius said:

Long term consequences are foremost on their minds, if a president can pressure foreign countries to help his/her reelection our republic is in serious trouble 

You keep saying that. But it’s completely false. 

1 minute ago, Foxx said:

again, i know this will be lost upon you but on the off chance that it will register one little iota....

it is not DR's responsibility to rid this community of anyone and, unfortunately... this includes you.

you seem to have a severe disconnect between what one is entitled to do and what one is required to do. if you truly are a lawyer, universe help your clients.

He's projecting. He knows everything he believed to be false -- and made post after post saying it was false -- has turned out to be very real. He knows by not adjusting his world view in light of this new information, he's supporting a system that enslaves and abuses us all, not just kids. But he's a clown, who's too broken and chickenshit to make a stand on anything that matters -- so he lashes out at others. 

Shifting the goal posts to concoct what he thinks is a slam, when all it is is a very shallow attempt to assuage his own guilt. 

He's worthless. And shouldn't be bothered with. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Foxx said:

No of course not. He can be as silent as a chuchmouse when a convicted sex offender was here.

His only responsibility to this community is to act towards a pedophile in a way that he feels he needs to.  

5 minutes ago, John Adams said:

You think threatening to share private PMs is OK? And then you summarize a portion of it, and at that, summarize it inaccurately?

The douche spinner remains pointed at you here. ...

apparently you need every little thing spelled out for you. my gosh, you are obtuse.

the very first sentence of my post  in question was thus; "here, i'll show you what being jerky looks like... you know, just so you can get a 'shoe on the other foot perspective'."

you were the one being a douche so i turned it around on you to show you how you were being a douche and i'm one at fault here.....mmmmkay, whatever you say, your obtuseness.

Edited by Foxx

2 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

He's projecting. He knows everything he believed to be false -- and made post after post saying it was false -- has turned out to be very real. He knows by not adjusting his world view in light of this new information, he's supporting a system that enslaves and abuses us all, not just kids. But he's a clown, who's too broken and chickenshit to make a stand on anything that matters -- so he lashes out at others. 

Shifting the goal posts to concoct what he thinks is a slam, when all it is is a very shallow attempt to assuage his own guilt. 

He's worthless. And shouldn't be bothered with. 

You're ashamed you did nothing to the board pedophile while lauding your anti-pedophile narrative against people you are more than one step from.

You should be. 

Edited by John Adams

Just now, Foxx said:

you were the one being a douche so i turned it around on you to show you how you were being a douche and i'm one at fault here.....mmmmkay, whatever you say, your obtuseness.

By sharing your incorrect summary of a private message. 

No doubt who the douche is. Still you. 

4 minutes ago, John Adams said:

No of course not. He can be as silent as a chuchmouse when a convicted sex offender was here.

His only responsibility to this community is to act towards a pedophile in a way that he feels he needs to.  

so, knowing that you understand this... why are you so ***** in the head about it?

2 minutes ago, John Adams said:

By sharing your incorrect summary of a private message. 

No doubt who the douche is. Still you. 

not one iota of incorrectness in my summary, not one.

piss off.

Edited by Foxx
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

And with that, you’ve all allowed the most spineless and intellectually dishonest poster on the board to hijack an important and informational thread which decimates pretty much every one of his arguments, and turn it into a ***** slinging contest about former posters here whom he apparently knew to be a pedophile because he researches pedophile things on the internet, but couldn’t be bothered enough to make everyone else aware.

Good work.

Leave the piece of ***** pedo defender to his own ugly devices, and get the thread back on track.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Sad 1
  • Thank you (+1) 4

5 minutes ago, Foxx said:

so, knowing that you understand this... why are you so ***** in the head about it?

In my old-fashioned mind, we all bore some responsibility to rid PPP of actual known pedophiles in our midst to the extent we could. 

He, however, would rather obsess about pedophiles removed from us and fold them into a narrative. That's pretty twisted. He's OK with the pedo right here. Not OK with people far from him.  

2 minutes ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

And with that, you’ve all allowed the most spineless and intellectually dishonest poster on the board to hijack an important and informational thread which decimates pretty much every one of his arguments, and turn it into a ***** slinging contest about former posters here whom he apparently knew to be a pedophile because he researches pedophile things on the internet, but couldn’t be bothered enough to make everyone else aware.

I attacked him time and again. If you didn't catch it, tough breasts. [funny filter edit]

Good work.

Leave the piece of ***** pedo defender to his own ugly devices, and get the thread back on track.

"Defender" that's rich. I'm sure the alt- board covered Boyst's exploits. 

Edited by John Adams

1 minute ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

Good work.

Image result for it's true gif

:beer: 

• Thank you (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, John Adams said:

In my old-fashioned mind, we all bore some responsibility to rid PPP of actual known pedophiles in our midst to the extent we could. 

He, however, would rather obsess about pedophiles removed from us and fold them into a narrative. That's pretty twisted. He's OK with the pedo right here. Not OK with people far from him.  

If I were you I'd be getting a little nervous if we ever decide to rid PPP of asswipes. 

• Haha (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

Good work.

my fault TYTT. i should have let it slide but i couldn't let his attempt to smear me with his pedophilia obsession go by without some sort of defense.

• Thank you (+1) 1

I'm trying to understand the dems choice to impeach.  They have to know that once this reaches the senate, witness testimony will be much different and their chances of winning are about zero since the jury of senators will vote in a partisan fashion and the case itself will be historically weak.  So what's their calculus?  That being able to say the President was impeached and that Republicans obstructed a just outcome and having it amplified by media will be a politically winning strategy? 

I suppose that's better than having to oppose an incumbent with a weak candidate and a good economy, but they will certainly rile up opposition voters like never before.

• Like (+1) 5

2 minutes ago, keepthefaith said:

I'm trying to understand the dems choice to impeach.  They have to know that once this reaches the senate, witness testimony will be much different and their chances of winning are about zero since the jury of senators will vote in a partisan fashion and the case itself will be historically weak.  So what's their calculus?  That being able to say the President was impeached and that Republicans obstructed a just outcome and having it amplified by media will be a politically winning strategy? 

I suppose that's better than having to oppose an incumbent with a weak candidate and a good economy, but they will certainly rile up opposition voters like never before.

Evil, at bottom, is imbecilic.