The Sham Impeachment Inquiry & Whistleblower Saga: A Race to Get Ahead of the OIG

2 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

No, she didn't.  She went after Trump for naming him "Barron," in some sort of weird analogy to giving him an unconstitutional title of nobility.  

It was a painfully stupid attempt at a viral moment...and further proof that the left can't meme.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

Just now, DC Tom said:

No, she didn't.  She went after Trump for naming him "Barron," in some sort of weird analogy to giving him an unconstitutional title of nobility.  

It was a painfully stupid attempt at a viral moment...and further proof that the left can't meme.

3ifa6h.jpg

What did I miss? Now Republicans are claiming the American people elected Trump? I thought the EC elected him and more American wanted Hillary. 

So so full of sh it the GOP is 

2 minutes ago, Foxx said:

Karlan simply has a strong case of #orangemanbad. you can see the raw emotions all over her face when she talks.

Gaetz seems like the hysteric 

2 hours ago, John Adams said:

The Bills don't matter. Whether Rick is alive with the people who have the helicopter doesn't matter. Kirk vs. Picard doesn't matter. 

It's chatter. That Trump is a fatass doesn't matter until it does. But it's nice to see where he stacks up. 

Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa. Whoa.

Kirk v. Picard always ***** matters.

• Like (+1) 1

51 minutes ago, Gary Busey said:

3ifa6h.jpg

Lol! 

37 minutes ago, Albwan said:

EK9QTKFX0AEkRW4.thumb.jpg.bbadd9e67cd5a1772b1bf5f903a6ffc2.jpg

No matter how miserable and messed up it might be at home, today I'm so thankful

for what I have and thankful I don't have to come home to or interact with this woman.

You don’t seem like you would be very comfortable being around anyone that was intelligent. Can’t even imagine your temper tantrum if someone wanted to watch something else if Tucker Carlson was going to be on. Look out! 

28 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Lol! 

You don’t seem like you would be very comfortable being around anyone that was intelligent. Can’t even imagine your temper tantrum if someone wanted to watch something else if Tucker Carlson was going to be on. Look out! 

Misguided intelligence is extremely common in this country.