The Sham Impeachment Inquiry & Whistleblower Saga: A Race to Get Ahead of the OIG

Schiff literally said during his presser that CrowdStrike is a "Russian conspiracy theory."

False. 

CrowdStrike is a real company, who was really hired by the DNC to oversee party cyber security as well as the Clinton campaigns. 

:lol: 

But a guy this honest wouldn't lie to the American public -- for three years just to save his own ass, would he? Nah. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

As this farce continues it’s clear now that the Democrats are using taxpayer money to fund a 24/7 campaign commercial to try and bloody up their political opponent. How is this any different than hat they’re accusing Trump of doing? Answer: it’s not different!

• Like (+1) 3

14 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

Ok, now I gotta read this damn thing... Schiffy has Nunes investigated as part of his "inquiry" into investigating Trump for "impeachment" proceedings?

Holy *****. 

I thought we got a whiff of that a few months ago. Nunes was targeted - probably to exact as much collateral damage as possible by the Leftist sleazeballs. 

• Like (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, Nanker said:

I thought we got a whiff of that a few months ago. Nunes was targeted - probably to exact as much collateral damage as possible by the Leftist sleazeballs. 

9 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Patel and Harvey both have been targeted for awhile. Both good men. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

6 hours ago, Tiberius said:

It's been proved, partisan blindness blocks you accepting the truth. 

Do do you think it would be bad if Trump were beholden in any way to a monster like Putin? Or would it be no big deal? 

Beholden in what way?  What has Trump done in the last three years with regard to Putin that shows he is in any way beholden to Putin? 

1 minute ago, Chef Jim said:

Beholden in what way?  What has Trump done in the last three years with regard to Putin that shows he is in any way beholden to Putin? 

He sent blankets not lethal aid to Ukraine, pulled out of the European missile defense and told Vlad that he'd have more flexibility after his election.  Oh, wait a minute...

• Like (+1) 3
  • Haha (+1) 3

57 minutes ago, Nanker said:

Did we know about his nabbing John Solomon's phone records?

(I swear old age is getting to me... pretty soon I am gonna be biting Hubby's fingers (in public) and running my hands up his hairy legs (in a pool.))

Edited by Buffalo_Gal
  • Haha (+1) 3

17 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

Did we know about his nabbing John Solomon's phone records?

(I swear old age is getting to me... pretty soon I am gonna be biting Hubby's fingers (in public) and running my hands up his hairy legs (in a pool.))

Well... it depends on what you mean by did we know. Q dropped this about a year ago -- but I know you don't follow that, nor do I blame you. It was never confirmed... until today.

We knew several weeks ago that US personnel in the Ukraine had spied on Solomon and unmasked him (including Yovonovitch) but not the extent. 

:lol: Posting for the gif. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 3

3 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Well... it depends on what you mean by did we know. Q dropped this about a year ago -- but I know you don't follow that, nor do I blame you. It was never confirmed... until today.

We knew several weeks ago that US personnel in the Ukraine had spied on Solomon and unmasked him (including Yovonovitch) but not the extent. 

That's a whole lotta panic going on considering nothing is happening and the upcoming OIG report is a dud.  <_<

• Like (+1) 2

Just now, Buffalo_Gal said:

That's a whole lotta panic going on considering nothing is happening and the upcoming OIG report is a dud.  <_<

Right? 

And all the normal NPC types have gotten their talking points as we saw this morning, gleefully jumping on the "Horowitz won't indict anyone" train without a second thought, or doubt, about buying into a narrative pushed by the same people who lied to them for three years about "Mueller Time" and whom all have a motive to lie about what the report will say. 

The narrative engineers have already set up the framing for the report, knowing these types won't read it, but will read the reporters' cherry picked analysis of it. And then they'll do a victory lap -- while missing the damning evidence that's about to hit the public sphere, regardless of Horowitz's conclusions -- which were always secondary to the AG's own. 

Which will make the next week extra fun. :beer: 

What is happening right now in the Congress is not real. It's showbiz 

And fake. 

• Like (+1) 2