The Sham Impeachment Inquiry & Whistleblower Saga: A Race to Get Ahead of the OIG

1 hour ago, Deranged Rhino said:

I'm going to guess the release is either going to be Wednesday morning, or whatever the second day is going to be, just to crap on Nadler's show trial...

1 hour ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

They've got a funny way of going about it. <_<

Reverse psychology/pity votes. If they act stupidly and self-destructive enough, people will feel badly for them and elect them!

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Koko78 said:

Reading between the lines, I'm guessing that the attorney withdrew because Biden is pulling something that is unethical.

Changing lawyers buys you some time from facing justice 

So if the Senate was Dem majority then Trump would be kicked out without a shred of credible evidence presented?

careful what you wish for liberals....  you won’t last two seconds in a real crisis, you never have before...

I've been gone since just before the holiday.

Is it over? Is he impeached? Did they provide the proof? Is Pence the new president?

No?

Not yet?

Geez. It's almost like they don't have a case at all and are just trying to remove Trump from office because he beat Hillary.

• Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, IDBillzFan said:

Is it over? Is he impeached? Did they provide the proof? Is Pence the new president?

No?

Not yet?

Geez. It's almost like they don't have a case at all and are just trying to remove Trump from office because he beat Hillary.

6304603_sd.jpg

1 hour ago, IDBillzFan said:

No?

Not yet?

Geez. It's almost like they don't have a case at all and are just trying to remove Trump from office because he beat Hillary. he stopped their graft.

Fixed! 

8 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Only the out of touch DNC could come up with this idea... what's more boring and off putting for the average American to listen to than a bunch of self aggrandizing bureaucrats?

A bunch of self aggrandizing lawyers. 

No one will watch this.  

I will.  :wallbash:  ?

Edited by Buffalo_Gal
  • Sad 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, Hedge said:

Is this the part of the process where a bunch of 'scholars' tell the nation that we should proceed to a trial when NONE of the 'witnesses' can testify to having actually witnessed ANYTHING , or having ANY first hand knowledge of the events, or can even state a SINGLE crime that they believe was committed!  This should make for some great theater.

• Sad 1

15 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

Is this the part of the process where a bunch of 'scholars' tell the nation that we should proceed to a trial when NONE of the 'witnesses' can testify to having actually witnessed ANYTHING , or having ANY first hand knowledge of the events, or can even state a SINGLE crime that they believe was committed!  This should make for some great theater.

PishPosh!

Enough with your "normal" standards of jurisprudence, peasant!

• Haha (+1) 1