The Sham Impeachment Inquiry & Whistleblower Saga: A Race to Get Ahead of the OIG

Just now, Buffalo_Gal said:

This George Kent fellow thinks he should be in charge of foreign policy.

And Ukraine's Popular Revolution of Dignity in 2014

Egads this is really just running cover for the Obama administration and trying to set a narrative against what is to come.

Correct. 

Who needs to talk about the Black Ledger, CrowdStrike, The Orange Revolution? 

We got ... (checks notes) a phone call wherein nothing illegal took place.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Correct. 

Who needs to talk about the Black Ledger, CrowdStrike, The Orange Revolution? 

We got ... (checks notes) a phone call wherein nothing illegal took place.

Well he did start out his patriotic parade by talking at length about his Navy veteran father - did you know he was a survivor of the Bataan Death march? You might also not know that Fitzpatrick went to Harvard! 

• Like (+1) 1

17 hours ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

Synopsis:

There is no "whistleblower". There is a (junior) member of the deep state who worked for Joe Biden, Brennan, the Obama administration, who now has an ICIG complaint against him for accepting a pay-off (via gofundme). His name is Eric Ciaramella (the CIA at the beginning of his name is just a bit of irony).

Schiffy is in deep do-do along with a bunch of his friends in the deep state over graft, leaking, yada yada. This "inquiry" is a kangaroo court to try and distract from (what we expect to be) a devastating OIG report for the former Obama administration officials. The "MSM" is aiding and abetting his clownish efforts.

I wish i could put into words the phenomena of the above. 

You have DT whose Real Estate efforts funded by Russian money since the western funding sources dried up, DT has confidential meetings while POTUS with Putin, Putin is at war with Ukraine, DT somehow starts to dislike all things Ukraine, DT employed Russian bag man in Ukraine now in jail as his campaign manager, DT uses Giuliani to run shadow efforts to flex US funding to make Biden look bad.

All this is not in question.

And you guys are sold on the above? 

How did you get there?  

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

1 minute ago, TH3 said:

You have DT whose Real Estate efforts funded by Russian money since the western funding sources dried up, DT has confidential meetings while POTUS with Putin, Putin is at war with Ukraine, DT somehow starts to dislike all things Ukraine, DT employed Russian bag man in Ukraine now in jail as his campaign manager, DT uses Giuliani to run shadow efforts to flex US funding to make Biden look bad.

How did you get there?  

Almost every word of this is false. 

How did you get there, TH3? 

Right. By believing what you've been told by the media and Schiffs of the world rather than looking at the information for yourself with an objective eye. 

Carry on. 

• Like (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

But all Kent can talk about is history of the Ukraine -- because he has no first hand knowledge of the events in question. None. 

When is Condoleeza going to be hired into the Trump cabinet?

Edited by Gary Busey

3 minutes ago, TH3 said:

How did you get there?  

Nearly everything in this is false.

• Like (+1) 1

Did Adam Schiff really say he didn’t know the identity of the “whistleblower”?!?

hes already admitted to speaking with him!!  WTF!

Did he speak with him in one of those Catholic screen confessionals? 

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, TH3 said:

How did you get there?  

Confidential meetings between heads of state?  The horror!

Just now, GG said:

Nearly everything in this is false.

This is simply too stupid to try to refute.....

You guys are freaking out of your minds

Just now, DC Tom said:

Confidential meetings between heads of state?  The horror!

So you corroborate that it happened....tell your buddies

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, TH3 said:

This is simply too stupid to try to refute.....

You guys are freaking out of your minds

There was no connection between Russia funding and Deutsche Bank's private bank's dealings with Trump.  That's an asinine claim.

• Like (+1) 2

Just now, GG said:

There was no connection between Russia funding and Deutsche Bank's private bank's dealings with Trump.  That's an asinine claim.

But when you're an NPC who's been lied to for three years, you can't discern the difference between fact and fiction. 

Not even when it's beat over your head. 

• Like (+1) 2