The Sham Impeachment Inquiry & Whistleblower Saga: A Race to Get Ahead of the OIG

LOL I like the quotes in posters behind the Republican chairs....

The one from the Congress-critter that said if we don't impeach him, he will get reelected. Then there are some tweets from  Mark Zaid about this being a coup, and I missed what the third one said.

On 11/6/2019 at 5:25 PM, Buffalo_Gal said:

'Coup has started,' whistleblower's attorney said in 2017 posts calling for impeachment

Mark Zaid, one of the attorneys representing the whistleblower at the center of the Democrats' ongoing impeachment inquiry, tweeted conspicuously in January 2017 that a "coup has started" and that "impeachment will follow ultimately."

Then, in July 2017, Zaid remarked, "I predict @CNN will play a key role in @realDonaldTrump not finishing out his full term as president."

Amid a slew of impeachment-related posts, Zaid also assured his Twitter followers that "as one falls, two more will take their place," referring to outgoing Trump administration employees.

</snip>

• Like (+1) 2

Dems: “We need to get to the bottom of foreign interference in the 2016 election and make sure it doesn’t happen again”

Trump: “ok, let’s see if we can get the server that was ‘hacked’ and started this whole mania”

Dems: “Impeach!!”

Dems: “we speak truth to power, we resist, and will stop at nothing to ensure that we root out corruption at the highest levels of government to protect our democracy”

Zelensky: “we work together with the US and look into the situation where the sitting Vice President forced the firing of our top prosecutor because he was investigating Burisma, the company that hired Hunter Biden with no experience or qualifications in energy or the Ukraine to a board seat making around a million dollars a year to do nothing”

Dems: “Impeach!!!”

• Like (+1) 1

Holy crap... he's starting with the Ukraine election. If we had any sort of honest media...

"crowdstrike" is a "conspiracy theory"! Whoa... this is some crazy *****

Now "infamous" phone call.... yeah it is famous for blowing up the Schiffy narrative.

• Like (+1) 1

https://mobile.twitter.com/Shem_Infinite/status/1194634749806964736

6 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

Holy crap... he's starting with the Ukraine election. If we had any sort of honest media...

"crowdstrike" is a "conspiracy theory"! Whoa... this is some crazy *****

Now "infamous" phone call.... yeah it is famous for blowing up the Schiffy narrative.

Denying CrowdStrike will hurt him. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Prediction:

all you’ll see today is testimony that leads to the conclusion that certain career bureaucrats had no knowledge of any wrongdoing, but really don’t like the president and don’t believe that this president can implement his foreign policy. We will see how offended these hacks were at having to following the direction of their boss and rather than quit, they set up this charade. 

• Like (+1) 3

Just now, DC Tom said:

I have jury duty today.  Schiff and Swalwell monologing would be a blessed relief.

Is it possible to die of boredom?  I'll let you know.

good luck, let us know your experiences within your legal restrictions

1 minute ago, row_33 said:

good luck, let us know your experiences within your legal restrictions

I'll tell you this much: if I'm empaneled, when the judge questions the jurors, I'm doing my best to work "Epstein didn't kill himself" in to one of my answers.