The Sham Impeachment Inquiry & Whistleblower Saga: A Race to Get Ahead of the OIG

Just now, Buffalo_Gal said:

Oh, of course he is. <_< I know it is a pretty tight circle on  this, but shesh you'd think there were only three attorneys in all of DC the way the same people keep popping up again, and again for the deep staters. 

Wait until you find out Trump has hired former Clinton attorneys

4 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

They have no choice but to keep going. They are boxed in by the crazies in their own party, and by their media counterparts who are BEGGING them to provide something substantive -- unlike they did with Trump/Russia. 

FISA is looming. They know it. This is their last attempt at a hail mary. 

Heck, they have unleashed the entire Tibs army here this morning.  His head has to be spinning to run a few accounts simultaneously.

• Like (+1) 4

Just now, Bob in Mich said:

Lots of comments but not one answer.  If Trump's behavior was as I described it, was that wrong or impeachable?

Very telling.  How's that song go?  'Slip sliding away.......'

If my aunt had balls, she'd be my uncle. 

We can talk hypotheticals all you want, but you refuse to discuss the actual evidence which shows the previous administration did EVERYTHING they're accusing Trump of having done WITH the Ukraine in 2016. Every bit of it. 

Does GarBoTibs care? 

Nope. 

Because being a programmed NPC is easier than thinking for yourself. :lol: 

1 minute ago, jrober38 said:

Trump is finished. Sondland confirms it was a quid pro quo.

Trump extorted a foreign government, who is at war with an enemy of the US, to investigate a political rival.

How do you come back from that?

:lol: Watching your head explode with what's coming will be the most fun of all.

He's falling apart under FRIENDLY questioning at this moment... 

What happens when the other side gets their swing at the pinata? 

1 minute ago, Deranged Rhino said:

If my aunt had balls, she'd be my uncle. 

We can talk hypotheticals all you want, but you refuse to discuss the actual evidence which shows the previous administration did EVERYTHING they're accusing Trump of having done WITH the Ukraine in 2016. Every bit of it. 

Does GarBoTibs care? 

Nope. 

Because being a programmed NPC is easier than thinking for yourself. :lol: 

:lol: Watching your head explode with what's coming will be the most fun of all.

No one's head is exploding.

All of this was obvious from the get go. 

Trump is a total crook. He extorted a foreign government who was at war with a US enemy to dig up dirt on one of his political opponents, even though every US intelligence agency said there was no dirt to dig up.

If Obama did this I can only imagine the outrage you'd have. The double standard is laughable. 

This administration is finished. Sondland is struggling to finish a sentence right now. He's in way over his head and the democrat congressmen are going to rip his story to shreds over the next several hours. 

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, Deranged Rhino said:

Obama DID do this. 

In the Ukraine. 

In 2016. 

That's the point. And I've been harping on it since 2017. 

Really?

What political opponent did he have their government investigate?

LMAO

1 minute ago, jrober38 said:

No one's head is exploding.

All of this was obvious from the get go. 

Trump is a total crook. He extorted a foreign government who was at war with a US enemy to dig up dirt on one of his political opponents, even though every US intelligence agency said there was no dirt to dig up.

If Obama did this I can only imagine the outrage you'd have. The double standard is laughable. 

This administration is finished. Sondland is struggling to finish a sentence right now. He's in way over his head and the democrat congressmen are going to rip his story to shreds over the next several hours. 

Obama did do that you fool!

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Bob in Mich said:

Lots of comments but not one answer.  If Trump's behavior was as I described it, was that wrong or impeachable?

Very telling.  How's that song go?  'Slip sliding away.......'

Yes, it is very telling why you do not feel the Democrats 2016 election interference with the Ukraine should not be investigated.  

Go look at the 2020 Democrats running  thread. I called it the day Joey-B announced his plan to run it was so he could scream "political persecution". It wasn't hard to figure out if you have been following  the source documents (and Joey-B's stupid interview where he admits to shaking down the Ukraine).  There is a reason for this charade, and it is because the bad-orange-man is exposing, and taking away, their graft. It crosses both sides of the aisle (stinkin' John McCain was hip deep in it), and they are most unhappy that the money-spigot has been turned off. They will be even unhappier with arrests. 

• Like (+1) 5

14 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

I cannot believe the Democrats have not called it a day on  this. The released polls (I know, I know) show independents up 10% in  the Are you ***** kidding me? category in just three days. It isn't going to get better.  Is Nancy letting  this run so it never comes up again? Schiffy over-promised and under-delivered (again). Is this to shut up up?  And they must know if it moved to the Senate things only  get worse for  them. Are the votes not  there to bring impeachment proceedings? 

They can't stop now they have millions of hungry tds addled tibsgarbobs to bottle feed

Just now, jrober38 said:

Really?

What political opponent did he have their government investigate?

LMAO

Trump (in the Ukraine). 

And in the UK, NZ, Canada he did it to:

Bernie. 

Cruz.

Welcome to 2017. 

There's actual evidence to prove this happened too. Not second hand hearsay.

Just now, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

Your question was poorly framed, thus answering it seemed silly. 

Horseshit.  Simple question.  The reason no one answers I presume is the desire to not be on the record saying it was wrong or impeachable.  If you won't say his actions, if proven, were wrong, there is no sense conversing with you.

• Sad 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

14 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Would anyone be surprised if a Russian hit took place? 

Trump supporters would just laugh it off, "Obama and Hillary did worse" 

"The Army is providing supportive assistance to help Lt. Col. Vindman with the public attention," Col. Kathy Turner, an Army spokeswoman, said in a written statement.

"As a matter of practice, the Army would neither confirm nor deny any safety or security measures taken on behalf of an individual; however, as we would with any Soldier, the Army will work with civilian authorities to ensure that he and his family are properly protected," she added.

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/army-providing-security-assistance-vindman-key-witness-impeachment/story?id=67137282

you’ve truly gone off the deep end. 

the difference between us is that if any of the politicians you mentioned were killed, I’d view it as a tragedy. If trump was killed, you’d celebrate. 

I really do feel sorry for you, you’re pathetic. 

• Like (+1) 1