The Sham Impeachment Inquiry & Whistleblower Saga: A Race to Get Ahead of the OIG

Just now, Rob's House said:

It doesn't have anything to do with anything. It's the equivalent of Johnny Cochran telling the jury "look at the little monkey" at the conclusion of the Chewbacca defense.

Now don't you go deliberatin' and conjugatin' the Emancipation Proclamation!

• Haha (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, Rob's House said:

It doesn't have anything to do with anything. It's the equivalent of Johnny Cochran telling the jury "look at the little monkey" at the conclusion of the Chewbacca defense.

Why does Tib keep bringing Acosta’s name up?

I don’t get his argument.

8 minutes ago, njbuff said:

Why does Tib keep bringing Acosta’s name up?

I don’t get his argument.

He doesn't have one. That's the point.

It's like if you caught your girlfriend lying about being at her mom's house when she was really out wh0ring around with her friends, and rather than admit she was wrong and apologize she says "what about that time last year when you got drunk at your friend's house and didn't come home until 3 a.m."

**The language filter around here has gotten a little extreme.

Edited by Rob's House
  • Like (+1) 1

The Washington Post's write-up of Yovanovitch's testimony is pretty awesome.  They now want Trump impeached for witness intimidation (for saying she was a bad ambassador, and that he has an unfettered right to appoint ambassadors), and for some ridiculous charge of, as near as I can understand it, violating the State Department's foreign policy.  :lol:

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

The Washington Post's write-up of Yovanovitch's testimony is pretty awesome.  They now want Trump impeached for witness intimidation (for saying she was a bad ambassador, and that he has an unfettered right to appoint ambassadors), and for some ridiculous charge of, as near as I can understand it, violating the State Department's foreign policy.  :lol:

She wasn't a witness and the hearing was not a legal procedure. They got nuthin'.

• Like (+1) 1

33 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

He tweeted while she was testifying so she wouldn't have been intimidated unless Schiffhead read it to her.  That makes him an accessory.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

54 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Marketing is top notch so far. 

Like they anticipated it.

(or, more likely, they're just better at it)

:lol: 

Jesus, that Schaffer’s blowing the whistle one is hysterical. Trump should get a free pass for ONE IMPEACHABLE OFFENSE  just for sending that out!! 

• Haha (+1) 1