The Sham Impeachment Inquiry & Whistleblower Saga: A Race to Get Ahead of the OIG

"We haven't made a decision to impeach." - Nancy this morning (several times).

I have always admired Nancy's makeup-artist and have said what a fabulous job that person does. Nancy looked like ***** this morning. Absolutely horrible.  Tired, old, just looked dreadful.

I wonder what the overnight internal D polls showed on this? That OIG report has got to be absolutely brutal for them to continue this charade.

Edited by Buffalo_Gal
  • Like (+1) 4

https://mobile.twitter.com/AndrewHClark/status/119503203913476096

NPCs support this, as they did with Kavanaugh, because they’ve been programmed to think they’re fighting nazis — and anything is justifiable when you’re fighting nazis. 

Which of course is NOT reality, but the partisan pundits and pols know their supporters are too stupid to think for themselves, so they keep getting away with it. 

• Like (+1) 5

29 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Oh yes, OJ was looking for the real killer :lol:

They were American patriots. 101st ab division platoon leader etc

They were American patriots. 101st ab division platoon leader etc

Oh no, Hunter Bidden is the smoking gun that destroys any chance of old Joe becoming president in my humble opinion Tiberius.

Dirt is still dirt regardless of how it gets dug up...

• Like (+1) 2

Notice how none of the lefty trolls polluting these threads will ever say in plain words what dastardly deeds Trump has done that need to be stopped? It's all dishonest euphemisms and platitudes to obscure the obvious.

Their accusation in its entirety is that President Trump squeezed the Pres of Ukraine to tell him what he knew about the Bidens' corruption. What makes it "corrupt" is that if Biden was corrupt and it was exposed, it would hurt his bid for the Presidency.

That is the deep corruption that our pious boy scouts cannot abide.

That's it. No allegations of fabrication, conspiracy, or anything to give the Ukrainian government influence in our electoral process, or in any way compromise the position of the U.S.

But because the information comes from another country it's described as "allowing foreign countries to interfere in our elections." It's such blatant bullsht. I'd be embarrassed to say anything so blatantly dishonest, but then some people have no shame.

• Like (+1) 5
  • Awesome! (+1) 4
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Figster said:

Oh no, Hunter Bidden is the smoking gun that destroys any chance of old Joe becoming president in my humble opinion Tiberius.

Dirt is still dirt regardless of how it gets dug up...

Not if he is running against Trump. Trump is corruption incorporated. The American people may frown at what the VPs son did, but no evidence Joe did anything wrong. Trump is a living criminal ready to break more laws. 

Biden wins that competition easily 

2 minutes ago, Rob's House said:

Notice how none of the lefty trolls polluting these threads will ever say in plain words what dastardly deeds Trump has done that need to be stopped? It's all dishonest euphemisms and platitudes to obscure the obvious.

Their accusation in its entirety is that President Trump squeezed the Pres of Ukraine to tell him what he knew about the Bidens' corruption. What makes it "corrupt" is that if Biden was corrupt and it was exposed, it would hurt his bid for the Presidency.

That is the deep corruption that our pious boy scouts cannot abide.

That's it. No allegations of fabrication, conspiracy, or anything to give the Ukrainian government influence in our electoral process, or in any way compromise the position of the U.S.

But because the information comes from another country it's described as "allowing foreign countries to interfere in our elections." It's such blatant bullsht. I'd be embarrassed to say anything so blatantly dishonest, but then some people have no shame.

That's stupid. Anyone that actually thinks Trump cares about stopping corruption would also hire Jeffery Epstein as a babysitter 

3 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

That's stupid. Anyone that actually thinks Trump cares about stopping corruption would also hire Jeffery Epstein as a babysitter 

^Notice the Crux of the argument. He takes absolutely NO issue what was actually done, just what President Trump's motives might have been.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Rob's House said:

^Notice the Crux of the argument. He takes absolutely NO issue what was actually done, just what President Trump's motives might have been.

If Biden had done something wrong the right wing media could easily of investigated. No need to break the law and force the Uk Pres to make a statement on tv. 

You are like an OJ juror. Maybe the police killed Nicole and Ron, blah blah 

you you guys are going down. GOP has lost the House for at least s decade and will not easily get the presidency back after they lose in Nov 2020 

1 minute ago, Tiberius said:

Not if he is running against Trump. Trump is corruption incorporated. The American people may frown at what the VPs son did, but no evidence Joe did anything wrong. Trump is a living criminal ready to break more laws. 

Biden wins that competition easily 

If you put yourself in Trumps shoes you must see how military aid contingent upon the fight against corruption becomes an obstacle or a selling point.

Trumps a business man.

Do you really want another president that will be dragged through the dirt when its already started?

Probably not...

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

If Biden had done something wrong the right wing media could easily of investigated. No need to break the law and force the Uk Pres to make a statement on tv. 

You are like an OJ juror. Maybe the police killed Nicole and Ron, blah blah 

you you guys are going down. GOP has lost the House for at least s decade and will not easily get the presidency back after they lose in Nov 2020 

^ He's cracking.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, Figster said:

If you put yourself in Trumps shoes you must see how military aid contingent upon the fight against corruption becomes an obstacle or a selling point.

Trumps a business man.

Do you really want another president that will be dragged through the dirt when its already started?

Probably not...

That does not make any sense on any level. Trump caring about stopping corruption is a joke. 

Just now, Rob's House said:

^ He's cracking.

Lol, cracker 

3 minutes ago, Figster said:

Trumps a business man.

Probably not...

the next Dem will be crucified because of this nonsense 

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, row_33 said:

the next Dem will be crucified because of this nonsense 

Like with a Benghazi nonsense "investigation" 

Yes, no doubt. 

Republicans are are a criminal party, so they go on the attack so that when they get caught they can say "Everyone's doing it" 

2 hours ago, dubs said:

Disengaged for a while yesterday, going to catch up in a bit.  Question: Is Hillary President now?

2 hours ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

I think Nancy is?  ?

Reminder: One does not need to be a member of Congress to be Speaker of the House.

Scary thought for the day.

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, TH3 said:

Listen....get with the program....don''t come at the #5Avenuers  with words....you need to cut and paste some twitter crap from people who literally have no chance of independent thought to back up your point!!

I'll tell ya what...take DR and the twitter postings out of the conversation.

Do two things: (1) tell me the charge for impeachment and (2) show me the evidence.

Just those two simple things.

Edited by IDBillzFan
  • Like (+1) 2

16 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

I'll tell ya what...take DR and the twitter postings out of the conversation.

Do two things: (1) tell me the charge for impeachment and (2) show me the evidence.

Just those two simple things.

There hasn't been an impeachment charge yet Idaho