The Sham Impeachment Inquiry & Whistleblower Saga: A Race to Get Ahead of the OIG

2 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Bob doesn't do facts. 

He refuses to read facts, or engage with them. 

Bob only does FEELZ. 

And weed. 

ABC pushing sexism... 

in between covering for their pedo pals. 

Dude, your explanation for being unable to stop replying to my posts has been that you have to keep your followers here from being misinformed.  That is clearly not what you are doing.  You are just harassing. 

You really should bring this up in your next therapy session.  You need some help.  Honest  Take a break and consider it.

1 minute ago, Bob in Mich said:

Dude, your explanation for being unable to stop replying to my posts has been that you have to keep your followers here from being misinformed.  That is clearly not what you are doing.  You are just harassing. 

I'm not harassing you, you called me a liar (couldn't back it up) and went out of your way to cross post it because you thought it would be fun. So now, I'll point out out your continual dumbassery at every turn. 

And I will continue to do so until you post something that isn't dumb. It's very easy. 

Be better than Bob, Bob. Put the joint down and try ration and reason over feelz. You might be surprised. 

2 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

She's just trying to keep it together.

Opening statement in full: 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

29 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

I was going to avoid watching any of it personally -- but my meetings got bumped to the afternoon so I had time to kill. 

Anecdotal -- but the woman of the house has been ALL about these hearings for the past several weeks. I just asked her how it's going, meaning her day not the hearings, and the text I got back was: "IT'S A ***** TRAIN WRECK!"

Still thinking she meant her day, I was alarmed and asked what happened. 

Her: "Schiff ***** the bed by is what happened."

:lol: 

Despite our differences, she's still funny as hell.  

Are you dating someone who supports the coup?

• Sad 1

DR is a liar.  Pretty much every page has his lies.  The whole anyone that disagrees with him supports pedos is a lie.  I mentioned that in the first post he challenged me to point out his lies but that has since left his mind.  He has a lot bounding around in there, not all of it seems stable

If you happen to think of him as a friend, you may consider offering a bit of advice to him.  The guy exhibits the signs of mania, to my non professional eyes.  I have mentioned this before and I am not joking, this is how coke heads get at times.  Either of those two should not be laughed off.

Just now, Bob in Mich said:

DR is a liar.  Pretty much every page has his lies. 

Presenting evidence, and opinion, is not lying, Bob. 

You're lying about me lying. Because, like the pedo proctors you laud -- all you can do is offer projection. 

Don't be like Bob, PPP. Be better than a burned out stoner who pushes lie after lie without ever backing it up. 

:beer: 

If you happen to think of him as a friend, you may consider offering a bit of advice to him.  The guy exhibits the signs of mania, to my non professional eyes.  I have mentioned this before and I am not joking, this is how coke heads get at times.  Either of those two should not be laughed off.

And now he calls me a coke head. 

Again, not something a kind or decent person does Bob. It's something a liar does. When they have nothing left to argue. 

Keep going, Bob. You're really winning this argument. People here think you're a mighty intellect -- not a washed up stoner who has offered NOTHING of substance for his whole time down here. Not a single thing. 

Hilarious, they just cut off Schiff's press conference to go to Trump/Erdogan :lol: 

• Like (+1) 2

4 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

And now he calls me a coke head. 

Again, not something a kind or decent person does Bob. It's something a liar does. When they have nothing left to argue. 

Keep going, Bob. You're really winning this argument. People here think you're a mighty intellect -- not a washed up stoner who has offered NOTHING of substance for his whole time down here. Not a single thing. 

Hilarious, they just cut off Schiff's press conference to go to Trump/Erdogan :lol: 

Fox News only channel that did that. I'm shocked. I'm sure the timing is strictly coincidental.

Edited by PromoTheRobot
  • Like (+1) 2

Harasser doesn't like harassment?  Shocking  

Bob, I don't mind anything you do. Because you're not a serious person and have no ability to do anything to me. You can't outwit me. You can't out think me. You can't out write me. All you can do is continue to lie about me (which are hilarious, not hurtful) and expose yourself as a petty, small man with a deficient frontal lobe. 

You're an asshat Bob. Nothing more. And I'll continue to point it out at each and every turn. :beer: 

Just now, PromoTheRobot said:

Fox News only channel that did that. I'm shocked.

That was even funnier :lol: :beer: 

2 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Bob, I don't mind anything you do. Because you're not a serious person and have no ability to do anything to me. You can't outwit me. You can't out think me. You can't out write me. All you can do is continue to lie about me (which are hilarious, not hurtful) and expose yourself as a petty, small man with a deficient frontal lobe. 

You're an asshat Bob. Nothing more. And I'll continue to point it out at each and every turn. :beer: 

That was even funnier :lol: :beer: 

He can out smoke you.

• Haha (+1) 2

Guess I better add this one here then too just to be sure no one misses what a tool DR is that he cannot control himself.  He is a consistent jerk.  This BS today is far from new.

DR, why can't you control yourself?  I have told you several times that discussions with you always seem to devolve into you, the crazy eyed guy at the bar, being way too close in my face screaming about lizard people!  Yet, here we are again. 

Over the last 4-5 pages in this thread you asked me the exact same question approximately 10 times.  I answered it at least 7 times, pointed out that I had already answered it repeatedly, gave you a link to more detail, and warned you to stop the repetition or you would go back on ignore.  That happened....go back and look if you doubt.  You then quickly asked the same question twice more and then got put on ignore.  You claim to be innocently just asking but when THE SAME QUESTION IS ASKED AND ANSWERED 10 TIMES YOU ARE HARASSING, NOT CONVERSING.  That is you being the crazy eyed guy at the bar AGAIN.  Recognize that please!

As I have told you, I would rather not engage with you.  I have literally begged you many times to stop replying to me unless you are quoted.  YOU WILL NOT ABIDE BY THAT VERY REASONABLE REQUEST.   That is a little twisted and certainly not right, imo.  I should be allowed to carry on conversations with other posters without you interjecting yourself but your butting in regularly takes over the conversation.  YOUR REPLIES STIFLE THE REPLIES FROM THE OTHERS THAT I WISH TO CONVERSE WITH.   When I wish to interact with you, I will quote you.  Otherwise, assume I do not wish to hear from you.

You butt in and claim you know everything and no one else knows the real story.  That may or may not be the case but when adults are conversing and they have repeatedly asked you to stay out of their conversation, please do so.  While not public, the board is designed to allow posters to interact and have discussions.  Stop taking over every discussion on this topic..

You love to give advice.  Try listening to some for a change.  Stop acting like a know-it-all.  Stop butting in, even when you think you know more.  Others should be allowed to converse without your interjections.   Stop harassing those that disagree with you.  Please take that advice to heart.  I think it could help you to become a better poster.

Edited by Bob in Mich
  • Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Bob in Mich said:

Guess I better add this one here then too just to be sure no one misses what a tool DR is that he cannot control himself.  He is a consistent jerk. 

More cross posting ... still nothing to back up the claims that I lie on every page. 

Or that I do coke. 

Or that I'm manic. 

Like the rest of your worldview, Bob, it's fiction. 

You're a clown. And you just keep proving it. 

The ratings will be bad news bears for the Dems tonight.

• Like (+1) 1

46 minutes ago, thenorthremembers said:

Schumer is a perfect example on why we need term limits on these people.  No more getting rich on selling out the United States.

Did you ever wonder how these people retire multi millionaires while making a very good, but not great salary?

• Like (+1) 2