The Sham Impeachment Inquiry & Whistleblower Saga: A Race to Get Ahead of the OIG

THREE KEY QUESTIONS DEMOCRATS WILL NEVER ANSWER ON IMPEACHMENT:

In his opening statement today, Rep. Devin Nunes (R-Calif.), the top GOPer on the House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence (HPSCI), laid down a three-cornered challenge to impeachment-crazed Democrats

VIDEO: Devin Nunes Condemns ‘Impeachment Sham Drama’ in ‘Search of a Crime.’

• Thank you (+1) 2

So let me get this straight...the President is supposed to be concerned about corruption EXCEPT when the corruption involves highly influential members of the US government? Nice! I assume that goes the same for your local City Council, School District and Police Department? Lovely

6 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Instruments of oppression. That's what the Trump movement is dreaming of. Trump and his supporters are just corrupt people 

At this point its becoming quite clear that the entire government is an affront to the people of the United States.

I have no clue why no one has stepped up and said enough of the garbage.   This entire thing is disgusting and started the day Trump took office.  They cant beat him so they have hung on everything he has done rather than doing the jobs they are overpaid for.  

1 minute ago, thenorthremembers said:

At this point its becoming quite clear that the entire government is an affront to the people of the United States.

I have no clue why no one has stepped up and said enough of the garbage.   This entire thing is disgusting and started the day Trump took office.  They cant beat him so they have hung on everything he has done rather than doing the jobs they are overpaid for.  

You want to no one’s stopping it? It’s because this is NOT right against left. This is all about In against Out. There are quite a few republican in the swamp that would love to make sure no outsider ever tries to raise the veil and look inside ever again!

• Like (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, Albwan said:

I'm calling Jim Jordan The'TibBuster missile' from now on

Do you folks think fast talkers, such as Jordan, are more intelligent?  Seems to me in a verbal bout, they have a clear advantage.  I wonder however if that means they are smarter or just have superior verbal skills.  I suppose verbal skills are an element of intelligence but may be over rated on TV.

I bring it up because fast talkers can often blow through a lot of points in a discussion without allowing slower speakers a chance to counter them.  Kelly Ann Conway is another prime example of that skill set.  An average person is often unable to dispute her statements as she has spit out 2 more before they can interject.

Edited by Bob in Mich

Just now, Bob in Mich said:

Do you folks think fast talkers, such as Jordan, are more intelligent?  Seems to me in a verbal argument, they have a clear advantage.  I wonder however if that means they are smarter or just have superior verbal skills.  I suppose verbal skills are an element of intelligence but may be over rated on TV.

I bring it up because fast talkers can often blow through a lot of points in a discussion without allowing slower speakers a chance to counter them.  Kelly Ann Conway is another prime example of that skill set.  An average person is often unable to dispute her statements as she has spit out 2 more before they can interject.

Everyone to you is a fast talker. 

Because you're always stoned. 

Image result for time slowed stoner

• Haha (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Missed the past hour and change.... 

Did I miss anything big ?

Democrat lawyers asking a disgruntled employee loaded questions. =  ImpeachmentHearings

?

Edited by B-Man
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Just scanning resistance twitter, it doesn't even seem like they think it's going well. 

I went over to twitter and either saw they had moved on to something else (vast majority) or the #resist crowd was disheartened.

?‍♂️

I'm unhappy that I wasted the day on this. If this is their best shot, I am bailing on the other days of this clown show.

• Like (+1) 1