The Sham Impeachment Inquiry & Whistleblower Saga: A Race to Get Ahead of the OIG

Just now, Warcodered said:

Did you just wait for my response within the post I'd respond too? That's not how forums work ?

As to what's debunked I'd say the whole Obama Ukraine 2016 conspiracy. So wait they conspire to stop Trump and are therefore untrustworthy but now their leader is telling the truth because it helps Trump? ?

It has not been debunked. 

You think the black ledger is debunked? It's why Manafort is in jail. Where did it come from?

The Ukraine. 

FancyBear is a Ukrainian cyber weapon -- that's what was allegedly used to hack the DNC/DCCC servers.

You're wrong. 

Just went back at re-read the transcript to make sure I wasn’t missing anything and to try and take another fair look at this. 

essentially, this all boils down to whether or not it’s proper for the president to pursue answers to serious potential corruption and crime related to presidential elections and former sitting VPs abusing power.  There is no Quid in there at all. None. 

if you believe it was improper for the president to ask the Ukraine to help with these investigations, then who would do it?  Would it be improper if it was related to Dick Cheney?  Does being an active politician in the opposing party give you blanket immunity and Carte Blanche to do whatever you want?

also, if the President was attempting to “extort” the Ukraine for dirt on his political opponents, would he conduct that effort in plain view of the world?  

the Dems story just makes no logical sense. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, Buffalo_Gal said:

It has been painful. I do not think I'll stick with it.

I confess I did watch for about one minute that Amb Taylor, what an arrogant bombastic ass, he really does think he is superior and he sets that national agenda, people on both sides of the aisle should be scared of these bureaucratic unelected officials thinking they are in charge and the PRESIDENT has to answer to them

• Like (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

I'll give it to the other side gets to ask some questions. 

Easy ones -

If you were concerned about lack of funding leading to Ukrainian deaths, what did you do between 2014 and 2016 when no aid at all was provided?

If you are not aware of any US official threatening to withhold any aid for political or personal reasons, how would you explain VP Biden bragging about holding up aid until the Ukrainian prosecutor was fired?

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

Directed by Michael Bay coming to theaters near you.

Bay's movies draw big at the box office. Marketing is marketing... and Trump has always excelled at it. All this is today is a 2020 campaign ad for the left. They've got a snoozefest to offer while Trump has this. 

Trump wins. 

Also -- since you avoided the response about your false claim that the 2016 Ukrainian interference in our election is "debunked", here's information you should consider. On top of the others I've pointed you to look into. 

• Like (+1) 3