The Sham Impeachment Inquiry & Whistleblower Saga: A Race to Get Ahead of the OIG

1 minute ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

I was told by this person that that person said this and that...

Shesh the telephone game would be clearer

heard it from a friend

who

heard it from a friend

whoooooo

heard it from another 

• Like (+1) 1

———-

can we get the liberals who believe in the Telephone Game as a Universal Theory to finally believe it fails 100 percent because someone like me is always ruining it?

I’m told: “Sally wore a blue sweater to the dentist.”

so I tell the next person: “Space aliens orange  interesting”

8 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

An hour and half in: 

He says we love conspiracies -- while literally pushing a long debunked conspiracy theory. Without a hint of irony. 

Why? 

Because he's an NPC. And has no clue what the ***** is happening. 

Complaining about someone, complaining about conspiracy theories while pushing a debunked conspiracy theory, while you post a tweet also pushing a debunked conspiracy theory.

Irony inception...ironception?

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Warcodered said:

Complaining about someone, complaining about conspiracy theories while pushing a debunked conspiracy theory, while you post a tweet also pushing a debunked conspiracy theory.

Irony inception...ironception?

You're wrong. What's debunked about the above?

...Exactly. 

Black ledger - Real

CrowdStrike - Real

FancyBear - Real

US Officials for Obama pressuring the Ukraine to find dirt on Trump during the campaign - Real. 

• Like (+1) 1

"made me uncomfortable" "I was surprised" ""...more concerned" "struck me" "I thought" "I was beginning to fear"

"I was concerned" "extremely troubling to me" "...still troubled" "serious concern" "my concerns" " i was embarrassed"

"i was alarmed" "very concerned" "president trump told him, who told me"" i was not informed the payment was made"

Is this guy kidding?

nothing but a lot of concerns and hearsay...

...zero facts in that guys testimony.

Edited by Albwan
  • Like (+1) 4

14 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

I was told by this person that that person said this and that...

Shesh the telephone game would be clearer

It's not just "the telephone game."  It's "the Russian telephone game."...

...wait for it...

...WAKE UP SHEEPLE!!!

• Haha (+1) 1

Just now, Albwan said:

"made me uncomfortable" "I was surprised" ""...more concerned" "struck me" "I thought" "I was beginning to fear"

"I was concerned" "extremely troubling to me" "...still troubled" "serious concern" "my concerns" " i was embarrassed"

"i was alarmed" "very concerned" "president trump told him, who told me"" i was no informed the payment was made"

Is this guy kidding?

nothing but a lot of concerns and hearsay...

...zero facts in that guys testimony.

Zero facts, all hearsay and second/third hand information -- topped off with a sanctimonious belief that he, not the president, should be the one to decide US foreign policy. 

Which brings us back to why Trump/Russia was started to begin with. It was started because the establishment people like Taylor did not like how Trump, then a candidate, was talking about foreign policy. How dare he try to end the regime change agenda, the coup agenda, and all the ways in which people like Taylor (and Clinton, McCain, Obama) got rich getting kickbacks off said agenda. 

It's the same rationale, with even less evidence this time to support it. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

You're wrong. What's debunked about the above?

...Exactly. 

Did you just wait for my response within the post I'd respond too? That's not how forums work ?

As to what's debunked I'd say the whole Obama Ukraine 2016 conspiracy. So wait they conspire to stop Trump and are therefore untrustworthy but now their leader is telling the truth because it helps Trump? ?