The Sham Impeachment Inquiry & Whistleblower Saga: A Race to Get Ahead of the OIG

1 minute ago, Deranged Rhino said:

The debate. 

You're not invested enough to care if you're being fed fact or fiction. So you don't do your homework. Which is how you become under informed and end up on PPP pushing blatantly false information without evidence to support it. 

If you cared at all about the country, rather than partisan politics, you'd understand how dangerous what we're watching today actually is to the future of the republic. A precedent has been set, by the left now, that it's okay to launch fake impeachment hearings during an election year for ANY reason. Like when Reid made his move in the senate to change the rules because he didn't think ahead, this is going to end up hurting the country in the end and will be used against the Dems when they have a president in office. 

Do you think that's a good thing? Or a bad thing?

Well....we seem to have survived an impeachment about a BJ.....so there is that

Just now, Deranged Rhino said:

Bob, all you do is lose. 

Take another L, smoke another joint, and pretend you understand what's happening. I'm pretty sure if someone asked your opinion on what day it is, you'd get that wrong. 

It's better than spreading Russian propaganda

And it was fiction. 

A lie. 

A scam. 

Pushed by the same people pushing this Ukraine story.

This is what you'd know if you cared enough about the country, or the topic, to stay informed. 

Cuckoo puffs for breakfast again?

• Haha (+1) 1

Just now, TH3 said:

Well....we seem to have survived an impeachment about a BJ.....so there is that

That wasn't about a BJ. It was about perjury. An actual crime. 

Was it good for the country? Nope. Did I support it (I was too young but no). 

So your response is "they did it so we can too!" is EXACTLY why this is dangerous AF. 

But you don't care, because you've bought and swallowed lies about Trump/Russia without once stopping to check their work. That's on you. 

• Like (+1) 1

That wasn't about a BJ. It was about perjury. An actual crime. 

Was it good for the country? Nope. Did I support it (I was too young but no). 

So your response is "they did it so we can too!" is EXACTLY why this is dangerous AF. 

But you don't care, because you've bought and swallowed lies about Trump/Russia without once stopping to check their work. That's on you. 

now i am scared

You're literally believing and pushing a story that was debunked over a year and a half ago. 

And you think you're informed? You're proving your ignorance and bragging about it now. 

nut job says what?

• Haha (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, TH3 said:

now i am scared

You shouldn't be scared. You should realize you're uninformed and work to remedy that. You are capable of doing it. 

But first you have to understand that your entire understanding of this situation is false. 

If you don't work to rectify that, that's on you. And you'll deserve everything coming your way. Choice is yours.

Taylor and Kent are the two most boring men they could hope to lead off this hearing with. If anyone started watching this before they've had their coffee, they're likely asleep by now. 

If this is the best Schiff can bring, then the dems are even more ***** than I thought. And I thought they were all the way ***** before.

• Like (+1) 2

Just now, Deranged Rhino said:

You shouldn't be scared. You should realize you're uninformed and work to remedy that. You are capable of doing it. 

But first you have to understand that your entire understanding of this situation is false. 

If you don't work to rectify that, that's on you. And you'll deserve everything coming your way. Choice is yours.

Face it DR. You're just not as sophisticated, unformed, and educated as he is. He thinks you're, you're, you're just poopie face! 

• Like (+1) 1

Taylor is complaining about not getting aid, which he got, after serving for administrations which did not fund the fighting for 8 years prior. 

He's full of it.

Key fact: 

Taylor's whole theory is built on a NYT's article: 

So -- the dems plant a story in the Times, which Taylor then uses as confirmation and testifies about it, validating the reporting in the first place. 

This is literally what the Russian farce did through Fusion GPS. 

Same trick. 

But this time we're supposed to think it's honest? 

• Like (+1) 4

An hour and half in: 

Just now, DC Tom said:

Do we?  Or is that what we want you to think?  WAKE UP SHEEPLE!!!!!!

He says we love conspiracies -- while literally pushing a long debunked conspiracy theory. Without a hint of irony. 

Why? 

Because he's an NPC. And has no clue what the ***** is happening. 

• Like (+1) 2