[Name Only Title] Leslie frazer

This guy should not be allowed to call the defensive plays again.  Everyone is talking about the run defense but don't  talk about how this dummy is doing when it comes to his defensive line getting sacks.  2 sacks against the browns who can't protect Mayfield this year.  Leslie Frazier is another McDermott failure that has cost this team time and time again.  If shawn did not call the defensive plays in the second half of the charger game last year I believe he would not be the coach right now.

4 minutes ago, Marvlevydraftdaygenius said:

This guy should not be allowed to call the defensive plays again.  Everyone is talking about the run defense but don't  talk about how this dummy is doing when it comes to his defensive line getting sacks.  2 sacks against the browns who can't protect Mayfield this year.  Leslie Frazier is another McDermott failure that has cost this team time and time again.  If shawn did not call the defensive plays in the second half of the charger game last year I believe he would not be the coach right now.

Booooooo!

Booooooo!

4 minutes ago, Marvlevydraftdaygenius said:

Cool, yeah I'm more worried about the lack of rushes and touches that that the Bills RB's are not getting and how Allen needs to fix the fumbling problem and play better overall. I'm all good with the Defense besides them getting run on alot.

But the D did pretty well Sunday so I'm more concerned with the offense. As usual

2 minutes ago, JoshAllenHasBigHands said:

I too think we should fire the guy responsible for leading us to the number 3 defense in the NFL. 

*sarcasm off*

If people think the record is inflated because of a weak schedule, shouldn't it also be said the defenses good stats are also inflated because of the weak schedule.

9 minutes ago, Marvlevydraftdaygenius said:

Offence is the problem, not defence. 

2 minutes ago, pop gun said:

If people think the record is inflated because of a weak schedule, shouldn't it also be said the defenses good stats are also inflated because of the weak schedule.

No. Where are the inflated offensive stats from the week schedule? Defense has been very consistent regardless of opponent. Pats scored only 16. ( one TD was a return) . TEN seemed able to score on the Chiefs defense, not on the Bills. The Bills D is legit, if not quite elite. Only one game got out of hand ( Eagles) and not until late. Only the W/L record is inflated by the schedule, and it’s  because the offense is sub par. 

Lately it seems a ton of new names are posting nothing but the most whiny boo-hoo everyone is trash threads. I’m not going to do any research here to pull numbers out to disprove anyone other than it’s clear to see the offense is the problem. Yea we don’t have a great pass rush, must be the coach not the personnel. Josh missed a receiver, fire the o coordinator. McD went for a field goal on 4th and 4 to tie the game after his team couldn’t get a first down on short yardage all day...what a crazy thought. Miserable people geez. This team is not a contender yet, but they’re getting better, don’t be upset that they beat teams that are worse then them, we are building toward something. I think we get into the playoffs this year, maybe next year win one of them. No reason to reboot, gather more talent and keep building up these young kids.

• Like (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, r00tabaga said:

I finally saw a Bald Eagle this week. Pretty cool to see one in the wild. Bergen, NY.

This thread made me think of it for some reason. 

Nice. There use to be quite a few in Dunkirk, on the lake when it froze over near the shore.

Wonder if they're still there ?

defense is not the problem and def wasnt the problem last game. it was allen and the offense

3 minutes ago, SlimShady'sGhost said:

Allowing Cleveland to MARCH down the field to start the game and end the game is a complete failure on his part 

drives happen. overall allowing 19 points in the current nfl should be enough for a win

• Like (+1) 2

We must hold Frazier in contempt for 8 goal line stands in a row ?

6 minutes ago, I am the egg man said:

Nice. There use to be quite a few in Dunkirk, on the lake when it froze over near the shore.

Haha! I saw one in the lower Niagara 6 years ago with a massive wing span. Beautiful day in October fishin the Steelies and Kings ?

8 minutes ago, I am the egg man said:

There is a breeding pair protected in Mumford I heard. Still pretty rare to see.

28 minutes ago, pop gun said:

They have been #3 defense for the last 2 years tho...

27 minutes ago, Boatdrinks said:

No. Where are the inflated offensive stats from the week schedule? Defense has been very consistent regardless of opponent. Pats scored only 16. ( one TD was a return) . TEN seemed able to score on the Chiefs defense, not on the Bills. The Bills D is legit, if not quite elite. Only one game got out of hand ( Eagles) and not until late. Only the W/L record is inflated by the schedule, and it’s  because the offense is sub par. 

Nah, they're not close to elite, keep dreaming though!