Tasker Still Has Us 11-5

billsfan_34

I'm still guess 9-7 but wouldn't be surprised to see 8-8. 

Honestly not trying to be a downer, but it's hard to see this team hitting 10 wins the way we play. 

The AFC Wildcard spots are looking more competitive too, so playoffs aren't close to guaranteed either. 

16 hours ago, billsfan_34 said:

Tasker is either totally off his rocker or so embedded that he is scared to say what is really going on. On One Bills Live today he painted a picture of how great everything is in the building and truly believes we will go 11-5! I see 9-7 or 10-6 at best- and even that is iffy after what we have seen this season. Who else thinks 11-5 is a pipe dream?

Out of his effin mind.

8-8 or 9-7

16 hours ago, MAJBobby said:

the the Billsy loss comes when? This week against Mia or in week 17 against the Jets needing a win to secure your playoff spot?

Listening to Almando Salguero on Tuesday makes me think the Bills loss comes this week in Miami.

They are playing well and have pulled together as a team, trying to prove the world wrong about the tank.

I'm scared to death for this game!

15 hours ago, wagon127 said:

I don't have time to listen to a 3 hour commercial, to get me to buy tickets and merchandise. I already buy that stuff. Give me Jeremy, Howard, Mike and Chris any day. Tell me the way it really is. Even Sal is starting to lean more toward the Murphy and Taster style, as opposed to being a nice medium between One bills live, and the rest of the station.

Sal got into it a little bit with Schopp yet again on Monday.  He is such a hardcore fan of the team he literally can't separate Sal the Buffalonian Bills Fan from "Sal the Reporter".

He's a joke.

Edited by Nextmanup
  • Sad 1

13 hours ago, Questionable said:

Denver and Jets, and that's asking for much at this point.  We are going to lose in Miami this week.  Going down into the heat against a team on a roll, looking for revenge in a game they should have won.  I don't think we come out with a win there.  Fitz will be ready.

Denver will be at home and I believe we will have enough at home to win a sloppy game.  Jets at home last game.  Again, I believe we will have enough at home to beat them.  I'm chalking up Cowboys, Steelers, Ravens, Patriots, and Dolphins all as losses.

If that's the case then this team isn't worthy of the playoffs. The Bills certainly have their flaws but this is a game they should win...no excuses. I actually think Miami playing them tough the first time will help the Bills out here. They know they aren't good enough to take anyone for granted so I expect the Bills to play much better this week especially the D who has to be pissed they couldn't close the deal against the Browns. Does anyone really think Miami who sucks bigtime is going to win three in a row. Take the Bills and give the points.

It amazes me that 2 guys (Murph & Tasker) that live around the game 24/7 & it is their job to know about football can know so little !

I heard Tasker say that the other day on the show & then he layed most of the blame on Josh being a young QB, well i will give him that Allen is still growing but the kid in SF last year Mullens & the guy for the Jags this year Minshew should really suck but don't if being a young QB has anything to do with it .

Not to mention this is Allens 2nd yr in this scheme !!

And Tasker also thinks that Dabol is doing a good job & it's just that Josh isn't executing the plays correctly which yes could be part of it but not using Josh's natural athleticism by moving him around on boot legs & Dabol not giving the running game a chance to even get going is killing the offense & Josh's development  .

With the talent on the offensive side of the ball there should be no reason why they can't score at least 24 points a game & i think most of that is on the coaches !

Tasker along with his cohort need to leave the real analyzing to those more competent ! Given the remaining teams on the schedule I'm not betting on 11 wins & there could be the possibility well never mind i don't even want to go there ...

the only way we get to double digit wins and the playoffs is if the offense figures out how to be somewhere approaching consistent, which to me means running singletary and not asking our QB, line, and WRs to attempt to do something they just aren't good at.

if we fail to make the playoffs, and even if we do but don't really get the offensive ship corrected, i'm 100% certain Daboll get's sent out the door.