Tasker Still Has Us 11-5

billsfan_34

2 hours ago, billsfan_34 said:

Tasker is either totally off his rocker or so embedded that he is scared to say what is really going on. On One Bills Live today he painted a picture of how great everything is in the building and truly believes we will go 11-5! I see 9-7 or 10-6 at best- and even that is iffy after what we have seen this season. Who else thinks 11-5 is a pipe dream?

Did he say who he thought we'd beat?

I'm not throwing in the towel yet on 11-5.  

As for Thanksgiving, the Bills game before that is a home game against a collapsing Broncos team.  The Cowboys have different flaws than the Bills have but they're still flaws.  That is a winnable game.  

Then the Bills get the mini-bye, not playing again until they play the Ravens, back home in Orchard Park.  In December.  Who gets the edge on a cold, windy, slippery field?

I guessing, based on no evidence at all, that Josh Allen finally figures things out, and Daboll finally figures out he needs to use Singletary.  Don't give up!

3 minutes ago, billsfan_34 said:

No, he did not. Just babbled and stumbled on his words, as usual ?

Was Kyle Brandt on today?  I thought he does a weekly Tuesday hit, but didn't see any audio online.  It's really the only time I try to listen because its tough to listen to Murph breathe through the mic for 2 hrs.  

1 minute ago, stony said:

Was Kyle Brandt on today?  I thought he does a weekly Tuesday hit, but didn't see any audio online.  It's really the only time I try to listen because its tough to listen to Murph breathe through the mic for 2 hrs.  

That I couldn’t tell you. I did not watch enough of it.

I think it will be 9-7 and we will be in the Wild Card hunt going into Week 17.  Likely fall a game short, possibly on a tie-breaker to the Steelers (who, under that scenario beat us when we play).  I could see us rise up and win one we are not supposed to (maybe Cowboys or Ravens) and also lose one to someone we are supposed to beat (Broncos, Jests or Fins).  To McDermott's credit, we bounced back from a rough patch in 2017 (Saints ran all over us/Tyrod put up 68 passing yards, the Peterman experiment) and got to 9-7 and a playoff berth, and we had a strong finish last year too, so maybe he can rally the troops again this time around and bounce back from a disappointing Cleveland loss and re-establish some momentum.  No doubt our 6-3 record has been aided by a very easy schedule, but there's no law against improving as the season goes on.